Media Punches Khabib landed on Conrat

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching Khabib Conrat again and I noticed the shots Khabib was landing on him. Those were some good, hard and fast shots. Think people don't really comprehend and appreciate what Khabib did standing in that fight.

Here are some pics:

EZWC0j5XsAIEb9i.jpeg.jpg

EZWXMOWXYAIgnEc.jpeg.jpg

EI8-UjUWsAE7dcD.jpeg.jpg Conor-McGregor-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-UFC-Twitter-ruzie.jpg

EYzYGP7WsAEliXJ.jpeg.jpg

Conrat was eating alot of shots to the face in the stand up.

I would like to ask my fellow Sherbros and Khabiebers to post all punches to the face Conrat took when the fight was not on the ground in this thread :D

Here is the a link to the fight on the UFC YouTube page:

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Attachments

• EYw1OegWkAYSFHb.jpeg.jpg
    EYw1OegWkAYSFHb.jpeg.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Conor 2.0 doesnt worry about the takedown and head kicks khabib back to the stone age
Khabib probably circles out of the way of the kick and lands a overhand right to drop Conrat again :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

I was watching Khabib Conrat again and I noticed the shots Khabib was landing on him. Those were some good, hard and fast shots. Think people don't really comprehend and appreciate what Khabib did standing in that fight.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 773016

View attachment 773017

View attachment 773021 View attachment 773020

View attachment 773018

His face right after the fight

View attachment 773019

Conrat was eating alot of shots to the face in the stand up.

I would like to ask my fellow Sherbros and Khabiebers to post all punches to the face Conrat took when the fight was not on the ground in this thread :D

Here is the a link to the fight on the UFC YouTube page:

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773022

You got a lot of time on your hands, my friend.
Every consider volunteering in your locality?

Khabib had some good times on the stand up but he was so close to get KO d in the 3rd

It’s amazing you trolls think conrat is funny. Lol.

I should add that I believe Khabib won the third round too. Conrat may have landed more shots but Khabib's punches did more damage.

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773023

This is what I call "desperate trolling".

We all know the topic in itself is trolling. From reusing old and tired fights to calling Conor "Conrat" - BUT let's add that Khabib won the third round. Just to make the troll jump the shark.

Its always worth it to see Conor eat punches and sit in a corner after getting submitted. Hope fights Usman and Usman just lays on him for 25 minutes and this idiot gets frustrated for that whole duration.

Khabib had some good times on the stand up but he was so close to get KO d in the 3rd

Nah bro. I watched that fight and that 3rd round so many times. Conrat was no position to KO Khabib. The only things he had going for him were those teeps to the body and a uppercut that had no power behind it.

Plus the TD's he stuffed although he had to cheat to stuff some of them TD's

Khabib Bless

Conor wins the rematch

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back