Failed lightweight's taking over walterweight

giphy.gif

To defend Mas, he coasted to some split decision Ls that changed his career projection.

LHW taken over by MWs
Why aren't the WW going up to MW

*WW are climbing MW ranks... oops

Last edited:
While I agree that LW is stacked I think a lot of these fighters hurt themselves getting to LW. I feel that the LW division (other than hw, Obviously) has weight and size disparities greater than any other division.

You cant actually believe this

I can assure you, He does. This man can convince himself of anything.

You guys just dont know what massive weight cutting does to some fighters.

All camp is focused around making weight, and being fukn miserable all the time, you dont have as much energy so you dont train as hard.

So much time and energy wasted instead of using it positively, working on skills, gameplans, doin those last hard reps with vigor. being able to eat a decent sized meal after a big workout and not being worried about it.

Coming into the fight your absolute best does wonders who woulda thought.

Middleweight has adesysa and a 42 year old Romero with the only contender for the belt is a failed lhw and costa. As a matter fact , middleweight is the new heavyweight with all the old farts in the division. Ww: burns, woodley, maia, colby. usman, jorge. Edward's thompson . Mw robert , israel , Yoel souza, Anderson Silvas corpse. Jared costa. Come on no comparison . Darren till had one fight in middleweight and is already top 5 lmao like what

Last edited:
Reactions: JAL
Whittaker is a failed 170er who became champ at 185, Till and gastelum are also former 170ers who are contenders at 185.

Anthony Smith and Santos are failed 185ers who have both fought for the title.

Just shows how competitive and stacked 170 and 185 is.

No- eyerone has different genetics and from there - fighters evolve or they dont.

Back