You got civilized

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After watching and hearing Tyron last night...i immediately thought of one my favorite rocky movies...rocky 3...this scene in particular...

Woodley has lost the eye of the tiger, but good news is he can get it back but hes gunna have to make big changes..perhaps moving on from rufus sport..

What other fighters have we seen get civilized over time? Which have never?

After watching and hearing Tyron last night...i immediately thought of one my favorite rocky movies...rocky 3...this scene in particular...

Woodley has lost the eye of the tiger, but good news is he can get it back but hes gunna have to make big changes..perhaps moving on from rufus sport..

I thought he trained at american top team.

Anyway I don't think he's ever going to make a comeback you say this as if he's only been fighting like this recently, when much of his success can be attributed to it.

He has no cardio. He sits back and tries to throw 2 or 3 punches a round. He thinks he is a sniper and just needs to land one.

Anyway I don't think he's ever going to make a comeback you say this as if he's only been fighting like this recently, when much of his success can be attributed to it.

Hmm thought i heard duke last night in the corner no?

Im saying if he wants to turn it around he needs to pull a Rocky 3 and get back to getting that eye of the tiger back

No cardio? Hes fought several 5 rounders to decisions..and won...
Those 5 rounders against Thompson were the most boring fights along with the Maia fight where I’m pretty sure it was the least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight

He’s been doing his camps at Ruke Dofus for a while now.

He runs an ATT satellite location near his home in Missouri. He’s not putting in the training he used to get at the actual ATT.

Only savages are successful combat athletes.

Those 5 rounders against Thompson were the most boring fights along with the Maia fight where I’m pretty sure it was the least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight

He stuffed all of maias takedowns which takes alot of energy to do while striking ..

And he hurt and struck against thompson both fights..25 mins is 25 mins this wasnt ngannou vs Lewis they actually hit each other woodley and thompson

The part of the video clip in the OP (0:50) where the title defenses were "has-beens" is also remeniscent of Jone's early title run & why he doesn't get as many GOAT points as he otherwise would.

He fought like he always fights. He got hurt early and his opponent never gave him space. He had no respect from Burns, and he had too much respect for Burns after getting swarmed on early.

Like - any Rocky reference. GOAT movies ... 1-4

Yeah, Tyrone is fat and happy now. He doesn't want to chase chickens and do the road work. Homeboy is on a downhill slide into BJ territory. Expect to see him doing fight PPVs in backyards by 2022.

No cardio? Hes fought several 5 rounders to decisions..and won...

Standing around and landing one punch per round. Literally throwing a record low of strikes and achieving the gold standard of inactivity.

What cardio!

Standing around and landing one punch per round. Literally throwing a record low of strikes and achieving the gold standard of inactivity.

What cardio!

And stuffing takedowns and dropping your opponent doesnt take energy

Back