Masvidal vs Leon Edwards must happen

this fight makes sense. but both are tripping. Why isnt Edwards calling for this fight to avenge his LOSS.
Masvidal is looking for who knows what. and Leon seems to be holding out for a tite shot. he hasnt fought in about a year and he beat a declined RDA. Somebody needs to take control and set some matches. LEON vs MASvidal since he doesnt want the title fight. MAke colby vs usman 2
wonderboy vs Burns
diaz vs woodley

Match the most marketable guy at WW with the least marketable guy?

I’d be more in favor of Masvidal vs Colby.
I dont think you know what you are talking about. Its not about marketable. It will market itself if it makes sense. This makes perfect sense. Leon was even yelling WELL SEE. Now is his chance since masvidal is available. nate lost some value with that beating he took. With the storyline i say it makes more sense than colby and nate put together

with burns beating up woodley, edwards isnt looking like such a bad fight now.

mas is going to have to fight somebody if he wants to stay relevant.

he just cant find an easy fight anymore

Leon is a boring point fighter.

Leave that unexceptional dude on the prelims.

Jorge is money and has been killing fighters, give him his shot at the title

It should've happened before the BMF fight. No way now Masvidal goes that route when he has better options and bigger money on the table in front of him.

L
Leon is a boring point fighter.

Leave that unexceptional dude on the prelims.

Jorge is money and has been killing fighters, give him his shot at the title
That boring point fighter can beat jorge. Jorge put his hands on him. It's time to show that he can finish the job.

L

That boring point fighter can beat jorge. Jorge put his hands on him. It's time to show that he can finish the job.
What has he done lately?

Boring fights

Can’t talk for shit even though he’s British

Zero charisma

He deserves nothing based on merit alone.

Jorge bodies 3 dudes.

Yet you think Leon deserves a shot at BMF?

Fuck outta here

What has he done lately?

Boring fights

Can’t talk for shit even though he’s British

Zero charisma

He deserves nothing based on merit alone.

Jorge bodies 3 dudes.

Yet you think Leon deserves a shot at BMF?

Fuck outta here
Dude stop being a jorge Homer. His best win is darren till. Askren is a decent win, then diaz? Diaz is not a good fighter. Diaz doesn't beat anyone in the top ten. Leon has at least beaten Nelson, cowboy, rda and luque. He's been working. Honestly, if jorge isn't fighting for the belt then kick Leon's ass. He called him a bum, lawless hoodlum etc right? Besides, the fight would be dope. Much better than that bullshit rematch. Head out of your ass, so you can see shit clearly.

Last edited:
Masvidal has become a diva. He's not going to fight a risky opponent with no name.

Play the 3 piece n a soda sucker punch on the promo videos nonstop looped over and over and it won’t matter how non existent Leon’s personality and mic skills are.

I just want to see jorge fight. Either fight for the belt or fight leon. Noone else except colby maybe, is worth a jorge fight. Nate would be awful.

Back