Who does Burns beat in the rest of the top 5?

Who does Burns beat?

• Total voters

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Given how he performed against the #1 contender Woodley, I think he does well with the rest of the top 5.

I think Burns can compete with any of the top guys. He has a complete skill set and is getting better.

I think he should just move up to HW.

you can’t stifle this kind of a prodigy.

it’s time to skip grades before he gets bored and discouraged.

I think Gilbert beats usmen and colby.

I picked him over woodly but I dont see him beating the elite strikers in masv or wonderboy

I think stylistically he will beat the chain pressure wrestlers.

He has better striking than colby and uzmen and hes got more power he also has the tools to grapple and submit them.
He also has speed and pressure.

I believe he will balance the division out.

Woodley is old but his style never changed hes purely a counter striker who waits.

And these new fighter that can pressure you for 5 rounds woodley just doesnt have the offence to have any defence. Agaisnt them.

Wonderboy wouldgive him the most problem if he struggle to take him down. Burns standup is so good now and really varied but he would struggle finding his range against WB.

WB footwork and distance kicking is as elite as it gets + really good TDD.

I think Burns is a monster. When he knocked out Maia, I thought it could've been a fluke since Maia is over 40. After last night? He's the real deal. Woodley landed the right hand a few times and Burns didn't even blink.

He put ww on notice and I think he beats everybody at 170. Uncrowned champion!

Hes more than capable of beating all. I think Edwards would be toughest fight and I see that fight opening up a slight favorite either way.

All of them. Thompson maybe a shit match-up. But Wonderboy is getting old.

Ponzinibbio executes him! But against wrestlers like Usman or Colby he does well. Wonderboy beats him and he would have close fights with Edwards and Masvidal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back