Ali rules MMA

Ufcmaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ali Abdelaziz is out here providing the challengers to his dominant Champions in Khabib and Usman.

After Cejudo - Moraes he will now have 4 others guys fight eachother in title fights.

Ali will have 3 title fights main events where both fighters are managed by him ...

<DCWhoa>

Get in here Ali haters :D
Bow to your Egyptian Overlord

That Alien Conehead Pharaoh is coming for Bald Goofs job in the future lol

<31>

Ali Bless
Dominance Mma Bless
Cejudo Bless
Usman Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Oh yeah and the Kawas take another L from Ali and now Burns passes Journeyman George for the titleshot.

Woodley >>> Till
Maia >>> Askren

Burns deserves it more :D

Ali has ALL the leverage now.

Khabib Bless

He has Dana by the balls somehow....wouldn’t be surprised if his fighters were on something too

Come on bro. Are you not impressed with Ali managing the numbers 1 and 2 of 2 division?!

And not just 2 division but the 2 most stacked and hardest divisions of MMA in 155 and 170.

Wow absolutely incredible man :D

A Muslim immigrant from Egypt rules MMA

Ali Bless
Khabib Bless

With all the money he's making, he should finally be able to pay that child support payment..

Ali Abdelaziz is out here providing the challengers to his dominant Champions in Khabib and Usman.

After Cejudo - Moraes he will now have 4 others guys fight eachother in title fights.

Ali will have 3 title fights main events where both fighters are managed by him ...

<DCWhoa>

Get in here Ali haters :D
Bow to your Egyptian Overlord

That Alien Conehead Pharaoh is coming for Bald Goofs job in the future lol

<31>

Ali Bless
Dominance Mma Bless
Cejudo Bless
Usman Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 772994

Still doesn't make him less of a douche.

Come on bro. Are you not impressed with Ali managing the numbers 1 and 2 of 2 division?!

And not just 2 division but the 2 most stacked and hardest divisions of MMA in 155 and 170.

Wow absolutely incredible man :D

A Muslim immigrant from Egypt rules MMA

Ali Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 772996
I would be more impress if he took care of Noah.

I don't really care for Ali as a person, but I respect the fact that he the topmost manager in MMA at the present time. I don't see how that could be disputed.

Back