Jonees is sick of Dana BS and wants out

ducking Reyes and Ngannou confirmed

Jones changes his mind multiple times per day. I think I’m with Dana for once. I don’t really care much about the drama though and haven’t paid much attention to it.

Jones changes his mind multiple times per day. I think I’m with Dana for once. I don’t really care much about the drama though and haven’t paid much attention to it.
I’ll never be in that slime ball Dana side on anything....Dana loves keeping his fingers good and broke so he can keep most of it himself

Seems like a pretty toxic relationship

Pretty much like any of Jones relationships. As a criminal he is small time (from what we know) but as far as hypocrisy goes he can go into contest with the pope , the Clintons and any other GOAT liar.

Wow just realized I have lost all the likes. Not that it really matters but a little strange. SD Forum being SD Forum again. :D

Let him go destroy his life elsewhere.

Who has more dirt on the other guy? That would be interesting to hear. And who will it hurt more?

Jones is shocked at how quickly Dana turned on him after having his back for so long. Probably thought Dana was his friend or something and when Dana threw him under the bus the second they had a dispute he must've been really hurt.

When Jones goes to Bellator

Jones is shocked at how quickly Dana turned on him after having his back for so long. Probably thought Dana was his friend or something and when Dana threw him under the bus the second they had a dispute he must've been really hurt.

When Jones goes to Bellator

“Jon Jones was never my friend”- Dana in his next interview lol

I’ll never be in that slime ball Dana side on anything....Dana loves keeping his fingers good and broke so he can keep most of it himself
Dana does love money but now is simply not a good time to demand huge money.

Back