How about Leon Edwards vs Gilbert Burns next?

MyFavSport

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who the fuck knows who Usman will fight next but I imagine it wont be Edwards or Burns.

So if those two can't get a title shot why not fight eachother??

It would be excellent and like vs Woodley it would be a case of Gilbert forcing action vs Leon. Could be exciting for Leon standards

Not Edwards fault being stuck at home but Burns just passed him jumping to the top (beat the #1 ranked guy tonight)... Leon Scott vs Colby Covington for next after Burns and if Masvidal even wants that smoke...

I like it. I'd like to see:

Mas vs Usman
Leon vs Burns for #1 contender spot

Not sure what Colby's plans are at this point, or how long he plans to stay out. Wonderboy?

Usman vs Masvidal
Leon vs Burns
Colby vs Tyron

Put it all on the same fucking card for all I care

Usman vs Masvidal
Leon vs Burns
Colby vs Tyron

Not a Colby fan, but he would run through Tyron at this point.

If you put a black man being beaten and choked on TV versus a white dude with a MAGA hat right now, you’re basically asking for the Apex to be burned to the ground.

Let’s give Tyron a break for a while. Give him RDA.

Edwards vs Chisea <36>

the disrespect to Edwards is outrageous on this forum, just cos you think he's a boring Brit and have forgotten his last fight doesn't mean Mike Tyson is next in line for the Welterweight belt

Usman vs Masvidal
Leon vs Burns
Colby vs Tyron

You really wanna do that to Tyron? He needs a tune-up, or an up and comer like Neal. If Woodley loses to Neal, Neal is instantly a contender. If Woodley loses to Colby, he's as good as dead. And there's no way he's beating Colby.
I say Colby/Edwards.
Burns/Usman (champ fights winner of Colby/Edwards).
Masvidal/Diaz (both just want money at this point).
Tyron/Neal (winner, probably Neal, fights Wonderboy for the next title shot).

Burns beat the #1 contender, so he should fight Usman

Not Edwards fault being stuck at home but Burns just passed him jumping to the top (beat the #1 ranked guy tonight)... Leon Scott vs Colby Covington for next after Burns and if Masvidal even wants that smoke...

I agree with this. Burns dominated Woodley who was ranked #1 contender in the UFC rankings and #2 on Sherdog's after Colby. More importantly he gave the kind of performance that gave the perception he could very well beat the champ.

Not a Colby fan, but he would run through Tyron at this point.

If you put a black man being beaten and choked on TV versus a white dude with a MAGA hat right now, you’re basically asking for the Apex to be burned to the ground.

Let’s give Tyron a break for a while. Give him RDA.

And with all the shit going on now you would've thought Tyron would've had a fire lit to his ass instead we have a fighter still stuck in a "Nigerian nightmare" scared to lose Instead of believing in himself to pull threw. I'm definitely convinced Usman put some roots on Woodley before their title fight.

I'm digging the Thompson/Colby fight Woodley just should retire

Usman should get one of them. I’d say Burns. But both guys deserve it.

The responses have reminded me of Chiesa and Wonderboy in the mix.

So many matchups.

You really wanna do that to Tyron? He needs a tune-up, or an up and comer like Neal. If Woodley loses to Neal, Neal is instantly a contender. If Woodley loses to Colby, he's as good as dead. And there's no way he's beating Colby.
I say Colby/Edwards.
Burns/Usman (champ fights winner of Colby/Edwards).
Masvidal/Diaz (both just want money at this point).
Tyron/Neal (winner, probably Neal, fights Wonderboy for the next title shot).

You really want to do that to Neal?

Usman should fight asap, hes been very inactive lately.

Give Burns a shot, make Usman fight Masivdal

There is no reason to kill your contenders hype train, make then fight the 5-10, and let the top 5 have title shots

learn to match make idiots

Leon is too boring and hasn't beat a top guy yet. The dudes best win is Cowboy....

Back