Johny Hendricks might return under one condition

*usually you have to be on a win streak, drawl or really improved since your last run in the UFC to be blessed with another contract... Sorry Jonny.
He had a win against Lombard at 185, and it’s not like his last opponent (Costa) isn’t title contender

Nah. Hendricks is the definition of washed up.

Why would you want Hendricks back, are you a sadist?

When was the last time the UFC had a catch weight bout that was not a missed weight or guy steps up too replace on short notice??? Takes me back Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei 2 in 2012 possibly. Dana has said many times he doesnt like this.

I doubt that matters, he missed weight at 170, goes up a weight class and manages to miss weight there too, there is zero reason to believe he makes it at 175, on top of all that, PEDs or not Hendricks looks every bit of the washed up fighter he is. He looked shot before and 3 years since his last mma fight (almost 2 since his bare knuckle fight) and I'm sure he shows up even worse than before.

Lmao no thanks....: he was a beast but that guy is long gone.

Well shit. Everyone knows that if the UFC doesn't have Hendricks they don't have anything. Time for the UFC to get their shit together.

Back