Dern can beat valentina, hell throw nunes in there also

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They never faced a facer like dern. Her ji jitsu skills are on another planet compared to the other women. Shes only 27 and she can potentially be first woman wmma fighter to hold 3 belts

200.gif

I'd agree with you, if it wasn't one of the worst takes I've ever heard.

Last edited:
She an insane ground game but her wrestling needs a lot of work. She even mentioned during interviews this week that she struggles to get takedowns.

Given she beat Gabi Garcia in a grappling match (giving up 100 pounds), size isn;t as much a factor.

She needs to train with a wrestler heavy camp.

Great performance, but you're undervaluing Valentina.

She’s like Ronda on the ground but Valentina would beat her decisively.

She's much better on the ground than Ronda ever was. However, Ronda has those Judo throws, something Dern does not have.

So, she got dominated by Amanda Ribas, but will beat Shevchenko and Nunes? Damn, just how good is Ribas?

So, she got dominated by Amanda Ribas, but will beat Shevchenko and Nunes? Damn, just how good is Ribas?

To be fair, she had a baby 4 months before that fight. That basically wrecks the female body. I am pretty sure she set a record in her comeback time in the female division.

If anyone has a chance at 3 belts is Valentina.

Dern will not even be top 5.

If she went to AKA, I might agree with you. Once the fight hits the floor, it's over. She needs to work on getting it there.

To be fair, she had a baby 4 months before that fight. That basically wrecks the female body. I am pretty sure she set a record in her comeback time in the female division.
Fair enough, but don’t forget that Cifers was recently finished on the ground by Angela Hill. This was a gimme matchup to get Dern back in the win column.

If she went to AKA, I might agree with you. Once the fight hits the floor, it's over. She needs to work on getting it there.

If Dern was at AKA she would tail DC to Popeyes after every workout and never make weight ever again

Back