What are some of the best finishes in the Post-USADA era?

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've made a threead about Pre-USADA era before and as I mentioned many MMA fans seem to think that Pre-USADA era produced better finishes and performances due to PED usage.

I'm glad that we've got stricter drug-testing now and cheaters are getting caught left and right.

Although USADA has its own sins (Such as letting PED user Jon Jones off the grip and other policies) but as a MMA fan.

I'm glad that now we have stricter drug-testing , If UFC implemented it before perhaps some cheaters would've been caught earlier and some fighters wouldn't have retired as early as they did (ex:GSP for whom one of the biggest reasons for hsi retirement was the lack of stricter drug-testing).

Anyways , Let's go to the main topic. What are some of the best finishes (Knockouts and Submissions) during the USADA era?

GSP vs Bisping - (Submission - RNC)
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

322_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg

Mighty Mouse vs Ray Borg - (Submission - Suplex to Armbar in mid-air , you can call it flying armbar also)
giphy.gif

Stipe Miocic vs Fabricio Werdum - (KO - Punch)
59fece5885f4be31f81d59ac924b0edb.gif

Jan Blachowicz vs Luke Rockhold - (KO - Punch)
giphy.gif

Lyoto Machida vs Vitor Belfort - (KO - Fornt Kick)
tumblr_p8nbakiKMx1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier 2 - (KO - Punches)
JollyHelplessBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

Yair Rodriguez vs Korean Zombie (KO - Upward Elbow)
B0qDse5.gif

Mas vs Askren
8YSj.gif

Last edited:
Post usada?
Nganou shovel uppercut on Overeem

Pre usada?

Insert randy couture jacking off Pic

how can you put Stipe beating DC without putting DC beating Stipe.

For shame.

In this GIF there is a conifmred EPO user , Who cheated throughout his career and still managed to get knocked out in seconds by Cejudo and beat by the returning true BW GOAT Dominick Cruz .

In this GIF there is a conifmred EPO user , Who cheated throughout his career and still managed to get knocked out in seconds by Cejudo and beat by the returning true BW GOAT Dominick Cruz .
Can you prove he cheated in his fights besides the Cejudo one? Thanks in advance, dawzz

Yair’s KO of Zombie is the best I have ever seen in combat sports

Can you prove he cheated in his fights besides the Cejudo one? Thank you in advance, dawzz
He has been in hot talks about PED usage amongst his silly training partners who admitted to using themselves (Intentionally ro not) such as Cody Garbrandt , Urijah Faber (Didn't admit) and there even have been fighter who have tested positive from his former gym such as Chad Mendes.

EPO Dillashaw still couldn't beat returning from a multiple lay-off and multiple surgeries Dominick Cruz (True BW GOAT).
He then got embarrased in seconds by Cejudo.

Kevin Lee vs Gillespie
I liked Woodley dropping Till
Mas vs Till
Romero vs Weidman

Back