If cejudo had stayed.

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
How well does Henry's wrestling translate to 135? I know he's the best wrestler but would the size difference make him sweat or would he be ragdolling fools at will at bantamweight?

How well does Henry's wrestling translate to 135? I know he's the best wrestler but would the size difference make him sweat or would he be ragdolling fools at will at bantamweight?
I'd say it would transition lovely considering he was the champ at 135.

Not much work needs to be done.

Nope not much work at all.

only if he was a few inches higher who knows where his career would be

People always fall for the first retirement announcement

7574391efdf177f765351f55b56f3b98.jpg

I remembered Sean Sherk had a great wrestling advantage because of his lower center of gravity. Plus cejudo has improved his striking a lot. I know he’s retired. I think that just means he’s taking a break and coming back. I think if he stays sharp he can come back and win both belts again. I think he’s that good.

Cejudo didn't have much trouble taking Cruz down, and Cruz is a decent sized Bantamweight with a good ground game. So I don't think size would have been much if a factor if Cejudo would have stuck around at 135. I doubt Henry is really retired for good though.

that blockhead munchkin lost to joe b ight guys and i dont mean to call him a blockhead munchkin im jus sayin ok guys>? jesus

He tossed him like a child. I was shocked.
Yeah, it's amazing how good Cejudo's wrestling is. It's kind of surprising that he became known more for to his striking later in his career. If he wanted to he could have probably mauled guys Khabib style. People can call Henry cringy all they want, but the dude can fight.

At 135lbs, it would hold up. Everyone's small enough there. At 145lbs it would take select match ups.

You think he's going to stay retired?

Yes. Negotiations fell apart so bad that UFC removed him from the rankings and immediately moved on making a new title fight. That's not something that happens unless everyone involved knows there's no shred of hope of coming back.

Back