*Record wise, why is "Durinho" fighting the guy who hold the belt just a fight ago?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, his récord is not impressive at all. Maia got his back, sometjing he was unable to do against the top guys on the división like Usman, Woodley and Colby?

He should fight a guy like Ponzi or RDA.

Maia is a guy like Ponzi or RDA, and he already beat one of that guys.

"the top guys in the division" being a ton of wrestlers. Burns is a great grappler and wasn't afraid to show his back to get back up, and he did. Then he knocked him out like all those top guys didn't even come close to.

Pnozi is the one calling out RDA who just lost to damn Chiesa.

Burns is a beast, you'll see in a few hours.

Woodley said he's the only guy willing to step in.

He ask for Colby. Was supposed to be Leon.funny enough (askren), I'm not sure Woodley would fight Masvidal because of friendship

I agree, Woodley does not deserve to fight Burns given he hasn't fought in well over a year and got dominated in his last fight while Burns is on a win streak and coming off a top 5 win and was able to finish Maia while Woodley turned in one of the most G-d awful title performances of all time against Maia.

I agree, Woodley does not deserve to fight Burns given he hasn't fought in well over a year and got dominated in his last fight while Burns is on a win streak and coming off a top 5 win and was able to finish Maia while Woodley turned in one of the most G-d awful title performances of all time against Maia.

<{jackyeah}>

Because the rest of the top of the division is too busy engaging in twitter fights. Except Leon. He would fight if he could travel.

Out of all the top guys, Woodley and Burns are the only ones willing to fight.

Because Colby keeps turning down the fight and there aren't any other contenders in the states.

I mean, his récord is not impressive at all. Maia got his back, sometjing he was unable to do against the top guys on the división like Usman, Woodley and Colby?

He finished the guy in round 1 that Usman, Woodley, and Colby couldn't do in 13 rounds.

He’s on a decent streak and was available to train for the fight during Covid. Usman is being a diva denying training rn, Colby is gymless, Masvidal is a friend, Leon Scott is in England, no one wants to see Wonderboy x 3. It’s a tune-up for Woodley basically

cause edwards couldnt get int oteh usa, colby being scared, rda might be out of the usa, ponzi i think isa free agent right now.

The guy has Maia on his back, gets out easily, knocks him out after and you're not impressed?
No. And it's not about Maia, who was just an example. Other guys were skilled enough to keep him of his back.

cause edwards couldnt get int oteh usa, colby being scared, rda might be out of the usa, ponzi i think isa free agent right now.
Ponzi a free agent? Why? I don't think so. He was calling out RDA a while ago.

Ponzi hasn't fought since the moon landing that's why.

This is one of those cases where I really hope TS is trolling and not serious...for his sake.

No. And it's not about Maia, who was just an example. Other guys were skilled enough to keep him of his back.
Yet only 4 other guys have been able to defeat him at WW. Demian is definitely a better win than what most of the current top 5 has, so why shouldn't Burns get a top 5 guy? Hell, the only thing Santiago has on him is a lenghty streak given that Gilbert also beat Gunnar.

"record wise", Berns is 18-3, 5 wins in a row.
His last win was against a guy who hadn't been beaten by anyone in 6 years that wasn't a champion or title challenger, and Berns did so more easily than they did.

Don't get me wrong, Woodley should be a favorite here, but it is not really a mismatch.

Back