*How good is Woodley's cardio and chin?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Can't remember well his fights with Wonderboy or other 5 rounders, how good is his tank? Yeah, I know he's mostly a los output fighter, but Burns would force him to keep active.

And what about his chin? Can a sorb good shots? Good recovery?

Good chin, not great

Below average cardio, but usually manages his output effectively so he doesn't outright gas
Yeah his cardio isn’t great but he normally does a great job managing it. Pressure wrestlers and fighters can make it tough for him. This is exactly why usman had such a decisive fight against woodley.

Yeah his cardio isn’t great but he normally does a great job managing it. Pressure wrestlers and fighters can make it tough for him. This is exactly why usman had such a decisive fight against woodley.
Rory's not even an elite pressure fighter and he fucked Woodley up against the cage

Cardio: if he can maintain a low output strategy - great; if not, pretty poor
Chin is okay, he hasn't been tagged by too many heavy-hitters

His output is low but he carries his power well. He’s hurt opponents in the championship rounds. If you pressure him you can make him tired and make him lose some explosiveness, but it’s a risk to do that. He normally throws singular shots and doesn’t put together combinations so that helps his cardio.

His chin seems good. He also moves his head well.

He’s a pretty good defensively on the feet. He doesn’t get tagged clean all that often. Although he’s only been stopped once so I’ve got to imagine his chin is pretty good, at worst.

He does that Romero mummy pose pretty well in A lot of fights. His lack of aggression makes him a mostly boring guy to watch imo.

His chin is pretty damn good I'd say.

And with his cardio, while he has faded late before, he just doesn't have a lot of energy during the entire fight sometimes. I think it's kind of a rhythm and (its odd too say this about a 5× world champ) and also mental thing. He just as some fans have said, freezes and never displays energy. But this isn't always the case when he has his rythym and confidence, as I think he has finished out some fights pretty well. But others not so much.

Hes only had one ko loss right? The marquardt fight I think and he took some nasty nasty bombs in there. Would have ko'ed anyone so tough to tell really.

His chin is pretty damn good I'd say.

And with his cardio, while he has faded late before, he just doesn't have a lot of energy during the entire fight sometimes. I think it's kind of a rhythm and (its odd too say this about a 5× world champ) and also mental thing. He just as some fans have said, freezes and never displays energy. But this isn't always the case when he has his rythym and confidence, as I think he has finished out some fights pretty well. But others not so much.
Hows he a 5x world champ? He had a draw with wonderboy so he retained but did not win. Not sure how that counts really.

Can't remember well his fights with Wonderboy or other 5 rounders, how good is his tank? Yeah, I know he's mostly a los output fighter, but Burns would force him to keep active.

And what about his chin? Can a sorb good shots? Good recovery?
Good chin. Average to below average cardio.

His cardio is absolutely shit post-USADA. There's a reason why he now only throws like 5 strikes per round.

As already mentioned though, because he stays so inactive he does maintain his power though.

woodley usually needs just one shot, and he's pretty accurate so cardio isn't an issue unless he's getting wrestle fucked

woodley honestly doesn't get hit a lot but he's only been knocked out by marquadrt

Back