Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 9?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: homemade tacos and queso...
taco-seasoning-12.jpg

Homemade-Queso-Dip-3.jpg

Drank: Corona and lime
90d9c11dee7274b76c54ba4e3cfdbd78.jpg

Drank: my go to “Lemon Larry”...
4J0A0117-Edit_1024x1024.jpg

Cap the night off by seeing the return of the Brazilian phenom Mackenzie “Grosso” Dern...
mackenzie.jpg

im stuck in Argentina because of Corona, will go to a friends place, he is from Bosnia... we will cook some Argentinian speciality, something with white beans, drink beer from a local brewery, weed from a local farmer and watch them bang it out

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: homemade tacos and queso...
taco-seasoning-12.jpg

Homemade-Queso-Dip-3.jpg

Drank: Corona and lime
90d9c11dee7274b76c54ba4e3cfdbd78.jpg

Drank: my go to “Lemon Larry”...
4J0A0117-Edit_1024x1024.jpg

Cap the night off by seeing the return of the Brazilian phenom Mackenzie “Grosso” Dern...
mackenzie.jpg
Way to go boss. I’m making NY Strip steaks, veggie kabobs, and still trying to decide between either a gin and sprite, Boston lager, or whiskey sour for drinks tonight

im stuck in Argentina because of Corona, will go to a friends place, he is from Bosnia... we will cook some Argentinian speciality, something with white beans, drink beer from a local brewery, weed from a local farmer and watch them bang it out
LOL.. What the fuck? We are in quarantine here. You should not be going to a friends house LMAO.

Also our speciality is asado.. white beans? What the fuck? They are scamming you lol

Normally I would like just about every post in this thread but due to the restrictions I'm already out .
the card is in between breakfast and Lunch , So i will probably be drinking coffee and green tea but I will be cooking Peri peri Chicken on the BBQ should be ready for the main event .
a62cc177833e2bc607179c945b24d90e.jpg

Mmmms, looking good. I still have to hit the store and decide what my plan of self destruction will be.

rice and some sort of minced meat stew with a bunch of cabbage, carrots, onions, top it off with a protein shake made with milk

might have a beer.. dunno... should I!?

Sweet.... wanted to get in on pg 1 so I can get my free like from a great poster. And I was reserving a like for @Dead Kennedy

I’m going with my go to, tonight. KFC, beer, and 3 different strains of fine green.

Oh.. I'm on a diet right now so it will probably be some lentils and eggs. I want to get to 10% bodyfat.

Way to go boss. I’m making NY Strip steaks, veggie kabobs, and still trying to decide between either a gin and sprite, Boston lager, or whiskey sour for drinks tonight
Gotta be the whisky sour. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice. Egg white. Angostura bitters if you have them.
Just like God intended.

LOL.. What the fuck? We are in quarantine here. You should not be going to a friends house LMAO.

Also our speciality is asado.. white beans? What the fuck? They are scamming you lol

Yeah those thousands of people "protesting" seem to not count toward the coronavirus pandemic though. Just find that a bit odd to severely hypocritical

Back