Is Moraes f up?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, he is not fighting for the title this year.

Aldo - Yan is first
than Sandhagen - Sterling
and if Frankie wins, I see Frankie in front

I think its punishment for not engaging with Aldo then acting like he destroyed the world when he really.lost and everyone but the judges knew it.

I mean, he is not fighting for the title this year.

Aldo - Yan is first
than Sandhagen - Sterling
and if Frankie wins, I see Frankie in front
Injury happen so he still might but if aldo wins no way frankie gets a shot then. Maybe frankie vs moraes then.

I think its punishment for not engaging with Aldo then acting like he destroyed the world when he really.lost and everyone but the judges knew it.
He did spend 2 rounds circling around the octagon every time Aldo moved towards him, and you know Dana must've loved that.

That also fight was razor thin, but like was mentioned above, gassing after a round isn’t exactly a good look when your fighting for a championship

If Aldo wins, he might get a rematch for the belt.

He needs to get a win as soon as he can, if he sits out he’ll be forgotten

If Uncle Dana thinks you lost ... you lost. at least in terms of match making.
As much as we all hate Dana, I respect that he doesnt reward fighters who fight shitty fights and try and game the scorecards.

he fucked up gassing after 1 round against cejudo.

Imagine being a BW, getting ready for a TS, and gassing after 1 rounds, wtf.
He will become like Zabit Problem Gassing very fast

He did spend 2 rounds circling around the octagon every time Aldo moved towards him, and you know Dana must've loved that.
He does not have the full courage to fight Aldo but Marlon was lucky in his win against Aldo

Back