Should Colby fight Woodley?

If Woodley wins? Why not? If he loses I'm not sure he comes back tbh. Got that flourishing rap career to focus on.

Yes in near future, but Colby has to fight in next month or two. 6 monts passed from last fight and Woodley is not gonna be ready for another fight at least 5 or 6 months..

No doubt. I think win or lose for Woodley that's the fight to make. Plus it will sell PPVs which is what the company needs with no gates for a while.

Well He needs to fight someone since he won’t fucking do it for free apparently

Woodley has ducked Colby at least 4 times that we know of. Twice for a title, and twice since his Usman loss. He wants no part of Colby.

If Woodley wins tonight, the Colby fight could draw money.

But frankly I'm over both of their non-stop claiming that the other is ducking.

Woodley has ducked Colby at least 4 times that we know of. Twice for a title, and twice since his Usman loss. He wants no part of Colby.

I think these rumors, started by Woodley, have been disproved. I may be wrong - share a credible source.

How about we wait about 12 hrs and see how this fight goes? Woodley could get retired tonight. One freaking fight at a time, eh.

If he loses. I could see him never fighting again.

Colby has ducked Woodley at least 4 times that we know of. Twice for a title, and twice since his Usman loss. He wants no part of Tyron.

Which is exactly why yes, he should fight him.
{<huh}
Ducking a guy who he melted in the sparring? Did you even watch how both guys fought Usman ?

Colby will announce his retirement very soon I feel.

When you win:
867650576.jpg.jpg

When you lose:
1194028221.jpg.jpg

Two top welterweights fighting? That would be great.

If Woodley wins tonight then that could be the fight to make. Colby vs Woodley is one of those rivalries that has been brewing for a long time.

Back