Woodley Vs.Gilbert Burns thread

Who you got?

• Total voters

MyFavSport

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's fight day and no threads on this spectacular matchup. I'm excited for this partially cuz I don't know what the fuck will happen.
So Maia is the only real top win of Gilberts career and he lost too two journeyman at 155 and also got kod in less then 3 minutes by Hooker. But he has some pop and ability too scramble on the ground.

We know what Woodley brings too the table. Which in execution sometimes aint much. But I think Burns will force some damn action in this fight.

So.

Discuss.

It's fight day and no threads on this spectacular matchup. I'm excited for this partially cuz I don't know what the fuck will happen.
So Maia is the only real top win of Gilberts career and he lost too two journeyman at 155 and also got kod in less then 3 minutes by Hooker. But he has some pop and ability too scramble on the ground.

We know what Woodley brings too the table. Which in execution sometimes aint much. But I think Burns will force some damn action in this fight.

So.

Discuss.
because nobody cares about it?

woodley pretty much got it right. He needs to really put on a show to prove anything here. Yet still a compelling fight. i know im hype

funny thing is colby covington making fun of "dilbert" has in fact been training at burns own gym for months. so, is colby changing his name to dilbert actually a strategic shout out?...i think so, hail colby covington. Trump wins

Feels like it's been a minute since Woodley has been in the Octagon. Curious to see if he shows up hot or cold.

This is nothing more than a tune up fight for Woodley before he goes after the belt. Mark my words. Mark them.

Woodley finds his chin.

Burns is no Usman, no Wonderboy. Burns won’t get him feigning for 25 minutes and throwing only 11 times.

That being said, I bet small, not big. I wouldn’t be very surprised if Burns showed us something and/or Woodley showed us he’s a shell of his former self. There is a reason Woodley is only a 3/2 favorite.

Burns by decision, think Woodley gasses as usual, gets pushed off of in the clinch and will be lucky if he gets a takedown. Leading to Burns picking him apart for the full 5.

Maia had full mount on Burns and Burns got out and KOd Maia. That was pretty amazing. Woodley prob would go for the decision but it’s going to be a good fight.

woodley is the better fighter, and he should win as long as his head is still in the game

Burns by decision, think Woodley gasses as usual, gets pushed off of in the clinch and will be lucky if he gets a takedown. Leading to Burns picking him apart for the full 5.
Don’t think Burns has a better gas tank than Woodley

Woodley comes in and finishes him in epic fashion, put some respect on Woodley’s name! He is going to make a statement in this fight!

Quote that shit.

I feel like Burns is gonna make some mistake in the standup and get clipped by Woodley. Hope I'm wrong but not gonna count Woodley out yet.

Back