Will we ever see a fighter attack Dana?

MikeK1989

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
100% serious thread.

Dana absolutely pisses these fighters off. His top guys are always complaining about him and his lack of respect (financially especially).

It wouldnt suprise me to see a guy like Jones smack Dana and call it quits.

As salaries get bigger and ego's get larger it could probably happen.

It would have happened by now already, considering how Dana is handling the business. I'm sure the guys know that attacking a guy like Dana White would be hazardous to your career, health and welfare of your entire family. The guy surely knows people that can make you disappear.

Yeah you can't do that either. Especially to someone with the money to sue you.

I know. And that's why it hasnt happened yet. BUT, imagine someone round housed him in the dome and sent him fucking flying. I'm sorry but I would laugh my ass off.

Even a hard front teep to that rotund gut of his.

I could see Ferguson doing it after finally snapping and Dana firing out his lunch all over the place.

If they want to destroy their career, earning potential, risk arrest, and jail...
Sure...

Hitting Dana would be some of the dumbest shit a fighter could ever do.

If they want to destroy their career, earning potential, risk arrest, and jail...
Sure...

Hitting Dana would be some of the dumbest shit a fighter could ever do.

These are all thought out decisions. But these fighters all have CTE and alot of them arent too smart to begin with. I could totally see someone snapping and sending Dana into orbit (imagine Ngannou after another beat down from Stiopic?)

Dana says his ego is out of control again and Francis unleashes an uppercut from hell then flees to Paris.

These are all thought out decisions. But these fighters all have CTE and alot of them arent too smart to begin with. I could totally see someone snapping and sending Dana into orbit (imagine Ngannou after another beat down from Stiopic?)

Dana says his ego is out of control again and Francis unleashes an uppercut from hell then flees to Paris.

What? "All these fighters has CTE" and they are not too smart..
Dude...

It takes the right circumstances
Personnal offense, living elsewhere or just in a country where its harder to sue you, not needing the money and not caring about being a pro fighter anymore

Inb4 natedanaslap.gif

Edit: Tito attacked him with love once

Ask and thou shalt receive.

DizzyFloweryKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

What? "All these fighters has CTE" and they are not too smart..
Dude...

You honestly doubt these guys dont have CTE from training since they were 5-10 years old? Constantly being punched in the head? Of course they all do.

And ya.. alot of them come from rough backgrounds and use MMA as a way out. It's not a slight it's the harsh truth.

Cte is proven to be caused by small taps / hits on the brain consistently. Not large hits. Every time these guys spare they're getting hit over and over and ove .

Back