This has got to stop in regards to Jon Jones.

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Please for the love of GOD stop falling for the bait of him going to heavy weight. ITS. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Thats why he keeps pricing him self out of these matchups time and time again. And people take the bait every damn time. "Hurr durr this time its happening and he's going to lose so bad its going to be glorious"

Stop taking the bait. Jones is NEVER going to heavy weight, especially now that he's barely scarping by these b-level figthers in LHW.

My man doesnt want that HW heat and i get it. Hes frame affords him a huge advantage at LHW.

tenor.gif

If there is a god Jan The Can is going to send this entitled baby to the shadow realm. Check left hook right on the jaw and Bones' head bounces off the canvas.

Heavies rely on power and are less skilled.
If you look at the rankings HW devision is definitely the tougher devision for Jon with definitely more challenges, not saying it's super deep but definitely deeper for Jon at this point. The only guys at 205 are Reyes and Jan, but those matchups aren't too exciting honestly.

"My man doesnt want that HW heat ..."
What are you saying here? You are his baby momma?

Please for the love of GOD stop falling for the bait of him going to heavy weight. ITS. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Thats why he keeps pricing him self out of these matchups time and time again. And people take the bait every damn time. "Hurr durr this time its happening and he's going to lose so bad its going to be glorious"

Stop taking the bait. Jones is NEVER going to heavy weight, especially now that he's barely scarping by these b-level figthers in LHW.

My man doesnt want that HW heat and i get it. Hes frame affords him a huge advantage at LHW.

He already made the 2nd best HW cry in front of his wife and kids on Live PPV TV

giphy.gif

Lmfao these haters gonna hate. What will they say if 230 lb Jones controlled nganou and elbow his face.. Peds?

i think he wants to cash out now given the gap between him and other lws is closing and closing fast . next one or two fights hes gonna fall. why not take a heavyweight fight for a boatload of cash and keep the lhw belt to drop back on

Lmfao these haters gonna hate. What will they say if 230 lb Jones controlled nganou and elbow his face.. Peds?

OP was right, people really do believe this shit haha.

Reactions: d2s
I want Reyes and Blachowicz too call out Jon on Twitter and address this bullshit. I mean they have before but no tweets about this contract or Jones asking for release. Let's face it Jon doesn't want too face the unheralded stud at 205 and risk hurting his mystique/EGO/Legacy again.

And I am fucking shocked Dana hasnt told Jon he has some worthy challengers at 205. That's your best card Dana, play it

I want Reyes and Blachowicz too call out Jon on Twitter and address this bullshit. I mean they have before but no tweets about this contract or Jones asking for release. Let's face it Jon doesn't want too face the unheralded stud at 205 and risk hurting his mystique/EGO/Legacy again.

And I am fucking shocked Dana hasnt told Jon he has some worthy challengers at 205. That's your best card Dana, play it
Jones doesn't strike me as a guy who saves up his money, sooner or later he'll have to fight someone for what the UFC will pay him.

Back