*If they got 5 more fights, whose more likely to lose, Khabib at LW or Kamaru at WW?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Against their toughest competition available at their divisions.

Khabib:
- Gaethje
- Ferguson

Usman:
- Masvidal
- Wonderboy

Usmans only real threat is Colby and Khabibs threat is Gaethje or Ferguson. We'll see what happens with Khabib-Gaethje next. Usman on the other hand will comfortably keep the belt until Colby rematch imo

Khabib. He'll be figured out soon ala R. Honda. As dominant as he is, each fight just gives more material to be used against him.

I legit had it 3-1 Colby or 2-2 going into the 5th . I was shocked when I heard it was 3-1 Usman. I want to see that rematch so fucking bad.
I had it 2-2 and being close. IIRC judges had it 3-1, 2-2 and 1-3 going into the 5th.

I never understood the narrative of Usman clearly winning that fight. It was pretty close.

This is a tough question- both are non complacent and it would " appear" that right now , theres a decent talent gap between them and rest of field. However - how many times have weve seen the champion ( ufc )not lose to the next in line but as a sizable favorite to someone not given much chance to win ?

I dont see anyone beating khabib but I can see an Oliveria type ( who's evolved a great deal in his stand up and filled out his frame) who has a skillset to surprise khabib but dont think hes the one ( think).

I can just offer up wildcards at 170 - Edwards ( who is a legitimate contender now) and ponzi.

I look at the UFC today and it's the lighter divisions that seem to have the depth( 155-145....135 is getting interesting). The heavier divisions seem to lack depth - just my opinion ( compared to let's say 2017 and the few years leading up to). I mean the champions are legit - along with a couple of guys . I mean- the amount of cards/ ppvs that the UFC continues to plan , I see alot of watered down hours of mma on the horizon.

khabib will get destroyed by justin, which is why we will never see that fight happen
i doubt khabib ever fights again because of his dad's health

Khabib. He'll be figured out soon ala R. Honda. As dominant as he is, each fight just gives more material to be used against him.
Unless you have superior grappling and superb standup noone will be ' figuring out' Khabib. Comparing him with Ronda is laughable.. did he flog one of your favourites?

Which is he can be hurt by a big puncher? Good thing Khabib isn't a hard hitting boxer.
That he doesn't have much of a fight IQ. We already knew before that he gets hurt a lot, and that he's been taken down and mounted by several others.

I had it 2-2 and being close. IIRC judges had it 3-1, 2-2 and 1-3 going into the 5th.

I never understood the narrative of Usman clearly winning that fight. It was pretty close.
When the ref stopped the fight, I thought it was pretty clear Usman won.

Last edited:
Problem with tony is that dana will not favorite him after Justin
He will prefer to slide an undeserving conmen instead
While also not making a tony-conmen match up, thats the reality

Tony will rise though to n1, thats only natural

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back