Does Blagoy have the best chin in UFC?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think it’s between him or Jones. Am I forgetting anyone? Guy swallowed clean shots from Derrick Lewis. Not to mention the other beasts he has fought.
21 HW fights, 0 KO losses!!!!!

War Ivanov! War Sambo

FF0B4D69-F489-4ACF-8A52-E95BEB8D25EE.jpeg

he is gonna get the TD on Sakai and finish it

It is made of iron for sure. For a BW Dev Fig looks to have an iron jaw too.

It is made of iron for sure. For a BW Dev Fig looks to have an iron jaw too.

he hasn’t faced the hitters or taken the shots that Ivanov has - plus he’s at 125

he got tagged flush by jds like 20 times alone that fight and didn’t even flinch

I’ve been waiting for him to use his strategy since he entered the ufc - seems like he’s gone full dan Henderson thought and is only a standup fighter now

he hasn’t faced the hitters or taken the shots that Ivanov has - plus he’s at 125

he got tagged flush by jds like 20 times alone that fight and didn’t even flinch
Yeah I’m not saying it’s p4p the best in MMA or anything, but in time I think he will be regarded as a fighter with an iron chin. Benavidez can crack and Fig laughed off all of his shots. I watched their fight again yesterday so he’s been on my mind.

It’s a good chance, he hasn’t went through enough adversity to see. Looks rock solid from what we seen though.
he took countless right from Stipe ( one right from stipe was enough to sleep JDS, werdum, overeem ), he took right from Derrick Lewis, he took two beautiful counters from Jarzino like it was nothing.

He has the best Chin I have seen, after Hunt.

86040.jpg
????

I think it’s between him or Jones. Am I forgetting anyone? Guy swallowed clean shots from Derrick Lewis. Not to mention the other beasts he has fought.
21 HW fights, 0 KO losses!!!!!

War Ivanov! War Sambo

View attachment 772711

I would like to see a balkan fight Blagoy vs Stipe

Back