Dana White Challenges Jon Jones - To A Lie Detector Test!

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

This comment nailed it.

Quotes from article -

"“It’s fun working out in the gym in the morning seeing tweets from Jon Jones saying I’m lying. We have text messages from Jon Jones. It’s not like I can’t prove what I’m saying is true. We have text messages from him, but I’m not going to do that,” Dana White said in a media scrum.

Apparently posting screenshots of Jon's texts is too much of a scumbag move for Dana.

"“I’m not going to put his text messages out in the press, I could. If Jon Jones wants to sit down and take a lie detector test about who’s lying and who’s not, we can do that, too."

Sure Dana, you'd rather go through the inconvenience of paying for a lie detector (BTW that don't necessarily detect lies) than releasing Jon's texts.

Editorial at the end of the article - "Right now, there is no telling who is the one telling the truth between Jon Jones and Dana White. It seems likely this is not the last time we hear Bones and White continue to take shots at one another in the media."

Say what you want about Jones, and I'll probably agree with 98% of it, but Dana clearly the bigger liar between the two of them. Not saying which one is bullshitting more, but chances are its Dana.

source.gif

Not professional at all of Dana but I like it

dude needs to be put in his place bc he thinks he's Within albuercrackie's city limits

his entitlement makes me nauseous

This comment nailed it.

Quotes from article -

"“It’s fun working out in the gym in the morning seeing tweets from Jon Jones saying I’m lying. We have text messages from Jon Jones. It’s not like I can’t prove what I’m saying is true. We have text messages from him, but I’m not going to do that,” Dana White said in a media scrum.

Apparently posting screenshots of Jon's texts is too much of a scumbag move for Dana.

"“I’m not going to put his text messages out in the press, I could. If Jon Jones wants to sit down and take a lie detector test about who’s lying and who’s not, we can do that, too."

Sure Dana, you'd rather go through the inconvenience of paying for a lie detector (BTW that don't necessarily detect lies) than releasing Jon's texts.

Editorial at the end of the article - "Right now, there is no telling who is the one telling the truth between Jon Jones and Dana White. It seems likely this is not the last time we hear Bones and White continue to take shots at one another in the media."

Say what you want about Jones, and I'll probably agree with 98% of it, but Dana clearly the bigger liar between the two of them. Not saying which one is bullshitting more, but chances are its Dana.

I think both guys are bending the truth to fit their narratives. But they both know one of them is lying.

this will be fun. I hope it’s a Tito-esque feud

Back