Media Who else is expecting Woodley to come out like an absolute bat out of hell tomorrow night

Eticycle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After being manhandled for 5 rounds in embarrassing fashion with the world watching, Woodley has nothing to lose. I'm truly expecting the Woodley who destroyed Lawler unconscious within minutes, taking his belt. Not to mention Woodley was point fighting to maintain his champion status before (being a beltholder comes with perks, Woodley is a businessman). A Contender Woodley is a different kind of beast. I hear his stomach rumbling for that title shot.

original

I honestly don’t know what will actually happen. But, Bat Out Of Hell, is so far down that list it barely registers. Unless he’s reinvented his style. That ain’t it.

He's had a camp in Thailand in preparation for Edward's.

People forget that it took dominant Usman to take the belt from him.

Will be betting on him tomorrow

Here's the hint:

Woodley didn't have his normal juicy frame and rippling muscles when he faced off against Usman. Check the tape.

If Woodley shows up to this fight looking ripped, bet on him.

If not, go for the other guy and it's going to be a major beatdown.

He is 38 years old. I expect him to fight a conservative, measured fight. Should be competitive.

He's had a camp in Thailand in preparation for Edward's.

People forget that it took dominant Usman to take the belt from him.

Will be betting on him tomorrow

But, look at his title reign. By many accounts, the least impressive multiple title reign ever. A boring Draw and MD, I believe, against Wonderboy. And the borefest with Maia on a quick turnaround. He had an impressive victory to obtain the belt. Respect for that. And an impressive victory over Till.

It’s not like he was blowing guys out of the water. It’s just that he finally met someone better, and was outclassed in every way.

Can't wait for the staring contest that is Woodley vs. Burns...

Meh easy warm-up fight for Woodley.

Woodley doesn't do bat out of hell any more. He does "lean against cage and sleep standing up"

Back