Reaction score
Today
tyron-woodley-ufc-on-espn-official-weigh-ins.jpg

031_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

20131115052843_5D3_0411.JPG

No,
no he's not.

You'll see tomorrow.

One is a real weight cut, the other is a ceremonial weight cut where he's hydrated.

You also just replied to me in another thread showing fat Jones without the after jacked steroid powerlifter pic so I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.

It’s just the mask, it’s playing tricks on your eyes Brah

One is a real weight cut, the other is a ceremonial weight cut where he's hydrated.

You also just replied to me in another thread showing fat Jones without the after jacked steroid powerlifter pic so I'm not surprised you don't know the difference.

He should be bigger in the ceremonial weight cut pic.

Must be the lighting and angles.....Sherdogs' response when their favorite fighter looks smaller.

He's looks hungry... Let's who's more hungry come Saturday...

I'm excited for this fight!

He should be bigger in the ceremonial weight cut pic.

He clearly is.

Why is there a pic from Hendricks-GSP now too? Yeah he looks rather similar, you've already tried deceiving people once today. I guess that prompted you to make this thread and try once more. I don't really fuck with that, but you do you I guess.

Mark my words: I guarantee he looks huge tomorrow night in the cage.

Last edited:
He clearly is.

Why is there a pic from Hendricks-GSP now too? Yeah he looks rather similar, you've already tried deceiving people once today. I guess that prompted you to make this thread and try once more. I don't really fuck with that, but you do you I guess.

Make my words: I guarantee he looks huge tomorrow night in the cage.

Deceiving people....I posted 3 weigh-in pics with no comments or insinuations. You can draw your own conclusions.

Not sure what you mean by "Make my words"

Dude is jacked and has always been jacked. Deal with it.

Back