Lol at Justin thinking Khabib is going to fight him

theleerygoose

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you listen to him talk its almost like he still thinks this fight is going to happen. It would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Khabib will not fight a bad stylistic matchup and will probably retire or wait until someone else beats Justin first. If this fight happens ill eat my words but in my heart I know it wont and most of you do to.

If you listen to him talk its almost like he still thinks this fight is going to happen. It would be funny if it wasnt so sad. Khabib will not fight a bad stylistic matchup and will probably retire or wait until someone else beats Justin first. If this fight happens ill eat my words but in my heart I know it wont and most of you do to.

This thread would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

tenor.gif

I really dont understand where this khabib ducking narrative comes from other than butt hurt mctapper fanboys repeating the bullshit he puts up on twitter.

The only thing stopping this fight happening this year that I can see is if somthing tragic happens regarding khabibs dad.

Lol at seriously thinkinh Khabib ducks anyone
<36>
Inb4: wHy DoEsN't He MoVe Up To 170 ThEn?
You say that peemptively to deflect, but it's a valid criticism. Khabib is afraid of the top-heavy wrestling shark tank that is 170 right now. He'd rather kill himself picking on strikers that are 10 lbs lighter.

It's funny, cuz you're actually the one "fishing for likes" by calling Khabib a duck while having no reason whatsoever for doing so based in reality.

giphy.gif

Right. Because he didnt fly back to Russia to avoid a fight with the number one contender for a 5th time.

He only fights for legacy and not money which is why he wants to box Mayweather.

And hes never been taken down in training. Did I get all those right?

The funny thing is, there will be a right and wrong answer to this, and Im sure Khabib fans will have an answer for why hes ducking Justin too

Lol yea he had no problem dominating Conor who dominated Eddie, who beat Justin

He had no problem fighting Poirier who beat Justin

You’re lying to yourself TS. You and all the Ex Tony fans who convinced themselves Khabib was scared of Tony and now Justin.

WTF? Justin just won and we are making wild speculations about the future?

You say that peemptively to deflect, but it's a valid criticism. Khabib is afraid of the top-heavy wrestling shark tank that is 170 right now. He'd rather kill himself picking on strikers that are 10 lbs lighter.
Khabib has beaten Dos Anjos more impressively than Covington did.

Not to mention that Khabib does belong at lightweight. No way he's as huge as people make him out to be. He was pretty much the exact same size as Conor, although with way less reach.

Moving up to a weightclass where you're undersized is admirable, but not doing it isn't ducking.

giphy.gif

Right. Because he didnt fly back to Russia to avoid a fight with the number one contender for a 5th time.

He only fights for legacy and not money which is why he wants to box Mayweather.

And hes never been taken down in training. Did I get all those right?

The funny thing is, there will be a right and wrong answer to this, and Im sure Khabib fans will have an answer for why hes ducking Justin too
conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

Lol yea he had no problem dominating Conor who dominated Eddie, who beat Justin

He had no problem fighting Poirier who beat Justin

You’re lying to yourself TS. You and all the Ex Tony fans who convinced themselves Khabib was scared of Tony and now Justin.
Conor and Porier are both tailor made for Khabib, lets not kid ourselves. Feguson was a stylistic challenge and so is Justin, and he will never fight either.

Just like how he cuts an enourmous amount of weight but wont fight anyone at 170. Maybe if Masividal wins he'll move up, but hes not fighting another good wrestler for the rest of his career.

Back