Joe Rogan has lost touch with reality(from reddit)

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score

Basically Joe has been living the rich Hollywood, gated community lifestyle for so long that he forgot what normal means. I mean think about it, you live a really insulated lifestyle with a bunch of people with the same lifestyle as you, its starts to feel normal.

We shouldnt determine our worldview based on the conversations of rich C level actors and comedians like Rogan, Callen, and Schaub.

There is some truth to what he is saying,but thats is just how it goes.

You are going to relate less and less to the majority of the world the richer and more socially isolated you get.

Thats the way it goes. I dont bear him any malice for that. Your anger is kinda funny actually.

Or the reddit guy, or both. Idk.

The haters are mad because Joe continues to be successful. They would do the exact same thing if they were in his position.

Who would do what? Did you read the post or did you come here to publicly blow Rogan?

Rogan somehow convinced people that he is actually highly intelligent.

I have no idea how it took this dude 600 episodes to realize he is only talking about the same stuff over and over again.
All it takes you is like 6 max...

I don't think taking time off will change anything at this point. Joe is getting old, and he is becoming a stubborn, callous old hippie stoner.

His demeanor worked for years because he was still young and fairly smart, but he now sounds like a megalomanaic senile oaf. He is incredibly indulgent, not nearly as intelligent as he thinks he is, comes across as a rambling dodo, and is in love with his own voice. He's just past his prime.

Not to mention he looks disgustingly unnatural.

Last edited:
I'm amazed it wasn't taken down by their mods... Those cunts go on a ban spree if you criticise Joe Rogan in any way possible. Most of the guys from TFATK subreddit get banned when they post funny memes of Rogan on the Joe Rogan Sub lol.

Who gives a shit? He's his own human being and can do whatever he wants.

Lol @ this reddit bum being such a self-important retard he thinks anyone cares what his advice is to a man who has accomplished more in his life than this random redditor will ever accomplish. I'm glad sherdog isn't full of retarded blogposts like this, yet.
If he doesn't like Rogan anymore he can stop watching his content like many of us did, instead of giving advice to a multi millionaire that he won't ever read lmfao.

It's obviously you because you're trying to start a discussion regarding a post that paints a bad picture of Joe.

Guess what buddy, people have opinions. Sometimes they are positive, sometimes they are negative. People can say whatever the fuck they please. Not everything is positive press for favorite idol.

Meanwhile people in africa living in mud huts and walking 10 miles per day for dirty water, starving with no food are saying the same things about all the people living in Bakersfield or Stockton or hell... Oklahoma City or something in a studio apartment with a typewriter and a futon.

How many people could produce over a thousand episodes of podcasts averaging over 2 hours each and not get repetitive
and how can you expect to watch a majority of those episodes and not get bored

No shit
and wait Joe has gotten older and is now different??? wow great observations

If you like: watch, if you don't: don't, pretty simple

Rogan is like an ageing fighter at the peak of their career. He forgot his roots, surrounds himself with yesmen like Schaub or Callen, has developed a narrative and isn't budging no matter the evidence on the other side.

Who gives a shit? He's his own human being and can do whatever he wants.

Lol @ this reddit bum being such a self-important retard he thinks anyone cares what his advice is to a man who has accomplished more in his life than this random redditor will ever accomplish. I'm glad sherdog isn't full of retarded blogposts like this, yet.
If he doesn't like Rogan anymore he can stop watching his content like many of us did, instead of giving advice to a multi millionaire that he won't ever read lmfao.

You are whats wrong with the world. I guess if someone has money or has accomplished something(Fear Factor, Shitty Comedian, biased commentator, onnit snake oil) then they are immune from criticism. You are a clout chasing brown nosing wannabe.

Lol @ this sherdog bum being such a self-important retard he thinks anyone cares what his advice is to a man who has accomplished more in his life than this random sherdogger will ever accomplish. I'm glad reddit isn't full of retarded blogposts like this, yet.

You are whats wrong with the world. I guess if someone has money or has accomplished something(Fear Factor, Shitty Comedian, biased commentator, onnit snake oil) then they are immune from criticism. You are a clout chasing brown nosing wannabe.

It's not criticism. He's throwing a bitch fit cause he doesn't agree with what Rogan says. Wahhhhh stop liking what I don't like. That's not criticism. Also you are the redditor who made that post, quite obviously.

If you don't like what Rogan has to say then stop watching him and learn to deal with the fact that people have different opinions than yours.
Also who gives a shit about Rogans career? It has nothing to do with the topic. He can think and say and do whatever he wants, deal with it. Doesn't matter if he was a homeless dude or a famous comedian.
Don't like it? Then don't watch his content.
Or do you go out of your way to watch people you disagree with and then write pathetic blogposts because they don't conform to your very opinion?

Also why do you insult me? Just because you disagree with my subjective personal opinion? Just shows your level of maturity.

Just to be clear: I am not a fan of Rogan, quite the opposite. But blogposting on reddit complaining about famous people not behaving like you want them to is much more pathetic than anything rogan has ever done or said publicly.

Rogan is like an ageing fighter at the peak of their career. He forgot his roots, surrounds himself with yesmen like Schaub or Callen, has developed a narrative and isn't budging no matter the evidence on the other side.
Choke Roddell

Back