Masvidal's pushing for Nate 2 to happen...

I understand why people dont want to see that fight,hell even i dont wanna see that fight,but if he is shut out of Marty/Conor,what is he supposed to do?

I understand why people dont want to see that fight,hell even i dont wanna see that fight,but if he is shut out of Marty/Conor,what is he supposed to do?

jore not shut out on usman he ducking him.

Really? :rolleyes: This is a tweet from a week ago. Mas has already given interviews on the subject and about his Usman fight.

No interest at all, he won really convincingly.. I love Nate aswell and would normally jump at any chance to see him fight, I think Mas has his number though. Shame.

It sucks ass that the UFC is trying to lowball GOATsvidal but,he isnt playing the right hand here. He overstimates the interest in this rematch. The only way anyone would have cared if that had been immediate. That fight is dead now. He shouldnt be trying to pursue it.

He's basically saying that ill fight a guy I know i can beat for base pay,since you wont let me get paid in the big fight. The fans dont wanna hear that shit.UFC knows they have him in a bad place right now,which is why they lowballed him. But to say that the guy is ducking usman is fuckin retarded. Sort yourself out.

It sucks ass that the UFC is trying to lowball GOATsvidal but,he isnt playing the right hand here. He overstimates the interest in this rematch. The only way anyone would have cared if that had been immediate. That fight is dead now. He shouldnt be trying to pursue it.

He's basically saying that ill fight a guy I know i can beat for base pay,since you wont let me get paid in the big fight. The fans dont wanna hear that shit.UFC knows they have him in a bad place right now,which is why they lowballed him. But to say that the guy is ducking usman is fuckin retarded. Sort yourself out.

LIKE LIKE LIKE

LIKE BARRAGE X

2a7zKbW.gif

Masvidal should fight colby
If they wont pay Mas to fight Usman,and tried to lowball Colby to fight Usman,neither guy is getting money to fight each other. One of em needs a belt before they can do this.

And taking a lot of heat for it the replies. Man up and fight Usman...or quit the "Gamebred" act.

Getting sick of Duckbread.

Mad has fought some of the toughest guys in the sport, he’s not ducking anyone he simply wants to be paid what he’s worth at this point in his career. He isn’t getting any younger. He had an absolutely insane year and deserves a big $$$ fight!

Reactions: HHJ
I really thought mas vs colby as tuf coaches was the way to go.

Maybe fight Leon Edwards? Or some other legit WW that would move him closer to a title shot? That makes a bit more sense than fighting Diaz again.

Back