Highest ranked male UFC fighter that Nunes has a chance against

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I’m not usually into WMMA and I wasn’t one of the Ronda can beat up Floyd in a fight People but rewatching Nunez’s power in the cyborg fight makes me wonder who is the highest ranked male fighter you guys think she has a chance against or even possibly beats?

History lesson: widely considered GOAT female sturiker getting slept brutally by a random unranked fighter who would go on to do nothing, and I believe Lucia had the slight size advantage too

Maybe Nunes has a shot against a bottom 100 flyweight

Her striking looked awfully unimpressive against GDR.

Yes. I am aware GDR is a great striker. But I think GDR showed that Nunes isnt some invincible beast.

Against virtually any Male fighter I can think of, Nunes would be giving up a big speed and power advantage. In most cases, a technique advantage as well.

Serious answer? CM punk.

Nunes at 145 vs drained crackhead Dillasnake at 125. Nunes wins 21 times out of 20.

CM Punk mutilates her. The fight looks like a horror movie. Fans vomit from looking at Nunes' battered corpse

triple cringe, but he might already sign with shevchenko or with a retired flyweight

PleasedGorgeousAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

No woman can defeat a professional male fighter. You guys need to figure out that genetically woman are too far behind the eight ball in terms of athletics. They are slower, weaker, less agile, less dexterous, etc than every professional male athlete alive. That's just how it is.

Nunes sleeps 94% of Sherdoggers (and UDs the other 6%)

Jarl

Maybe some flyweight outside of the top 10. No one else, that's for certain.

She would beat the GOAT of men mma jaja

main-qimg-b376a3e358da498a274e4031eb7d077b

She may be able to beat BJ Penn! {not really} Chuck Liddell?<45>

Back