How much did Jones ask for?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m guessing the guy has been making decent coin for a long time now, crashing bentleys and what not.

How much do you suppose he wanted to fight Big Frank?

Double his regular pay? Triple? More?

I’m really curious if he’s just talking shit and just asking for things he knows are ridiculous because he has no intention of following through with it, or if he’s actually asking for a reasonable pay hike to really challenge himself at HW.

I’m guessing the guy has been making decent coin for a long time now, crashing bentleys and what not.

I’m really curious if he’s just talking shit and just asking for things he knows are ridiculous, or if he’s actually asking for a reasonable pay hike.
Bout tree fiddy.

In all seriousness I’d say 8-12 million

Bout tree fiddy.

In all seriousness I’d say 8-12 million
That would indeed be a ridiculous amount.

The guy makes what? Half a mil a fight plus whatever extras.

I would say asking for more than say 4 million would be stretching it, and 2 would probably be reasonable. Ngannou is not Conor, I doubt it sells that much more than say Jones vs DC at 205 did.

I would say asking for more than say 4 million would be stretching it, and 2 would probably be reasonable. Ngannou is not Conor, I doubt it sells that much more than say Jones vs DC at 205 did.
2 million they’d go ahead and give him no problem? 4 is a stretch. 8 is “what the fuck jon”

Are you really in a position to argue what a fighter like Jones should be making without having adequate information? I always hear fans talk about how fighters are asking for too much. How would you know?

Jones already makes more than 5 mil a fight btw

shutterstock_659846473.jpg

+
Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

I’m really curious if he’s just talking shit and just asking for things he knows are ridiculous because he has no intention of following through with it, or if he’s actually asking for a reasonable pay hike to really challenge himself at HW.

a5f443300765cc860c0b1e9ce8432636.gif

He already has this in the bag...

Asked for enough to guarantee he would never have to fight Big Frank.

Knowing Dana it probably didn't take much.

A figure that would likely be peanuts for a boxer that is even half the draw that Jones is. Unreasonable for Dana but otherwise completely reasonable.

Much more than free Reebok discount coupons.

Too much so I’m stepping in. I should be around a 2 or 3-1 underdog so get your bets in if you want to cash out.

He was making 500k disclosed. Plus PPV, plus sponsorship. Hard to know how much he actually made... Conor made 3 million disclosed and Khabib made 2m all + PPV points. I've heard that PPV points are $2-$3 per buy, but I'm not sure if that's true. Problem is he won't make Khabib-Conor numbers. I'm assuming that he asked for 4-5mil+ PPV points.

I feel like he's asking for 3M-5M + bonuses.
Wish it would be disclosed so we can all laugh.

Back