News Ngannou on if he is willing to fight Jones for the same money: "Oh no, no, no... f***, no"

I would have thought that Francis might say he'd do it for less or something just to rattle Jones but it was an honest answer. Money talks.

You'd think putting on a massive PPV to help ease Disneys concerns right now would maybe get the UFC in better graces with them and they may relax on not getting all the 42 cards done they needed to before this pandemic started

So Jones was "ducking" Francis asking for more money, so surely now Ngannou taking a book out of Jon's chapter and "ducking" him ?

I mean wtf should he - bound to be an epic scrap between two very big names. The ramifications are pretty high for both. Strike while the iron is hot or wait for the next wave...

Posted this in the first thread about this fight, but the UFC wont pay either guy enough to make this fight happen. As cool of a fight as it is for fans, it makes no business sense.

They'll either kill off a champions invincible aura, or kill off the most hyped contender in the HW division since the Brock/Shane Carwin era. It is what it is.

<WhatItIs>

Ngannou knows he would be a lamb to the slaughter against Jones

He should at least be paid well for it.

So Jones was "ducking" Francis asking for more money, so surely now Ngannou taking a book out of Jon's chapter and "ducking" him ?

Why would he though? He deserves more cash for fighting a bigger name that will bring in more for the company. Seems logical to me.

Rozenstruik $ to fight Jon Jones? Fuck that. That would be a poor business decision. What agent/manager would let his client do that?

Last edited:
Back