Who wins a rematch between Marty and Colby?

medium rare

Shameless PRIDE fanboy
Banned
Reaction score
Colby was up 3-1 on the cards and was the victim of several fake fouls by Marty, plus the stoppage was early.

Colby is also younger and has more room for improvement

I don't see why he shouldn't be favored

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-9-removebg-preview.png

tough to say, it was close the last time

No reason to believe it would go any different. They cancel each other out with their wrestling, and both have horrible striking offense/defense but marty has way more power.
Usman by TKO in the later rounds.

Colby was up 3-1 on the cards and was the victim of several fake fouls by Marty, plus the stoppage was early.

Wtf you talking about, he was up 3-1 in one of the judges scorecards, the other one had it 3-1 for Usman and the last one had it 2-2.
If the fight wasn't stopped and somehow Colby survived for the whole round every judge would have scored round 5 a 10-8 so Usman would have won a majority decision because one judge would have scored it a draw and the other 2 would have given it to Usman.
Brainless dumbass.

I'd be down too watch a rematch

It could go either way but I suppose Marty is my slight fav

But its UFC so we wont get this

unless someone grows a pair and starts wrestling, the outcome will be the same. Colby getting (T)KO'd.
Usman has power. Colby has... volume.

Power >>> Volume on a 5 rounds fight.

They're almost as evenly matched as you can get, although Marty seemed to have slightly more in the tank

Colby would finish him. He was on his way of finishing Fakenewsman with that body kick hut Goddard incompetent reffing saved Marty and then gave him an gift TKO victory.

He also had food poisoning and that’s why he didn’t implement his wrestling.

How can cuckington win here?
I got destroyed standing by the cleaner more technical fighter.

He's pace was matched and maybe even passed by Usman.

He's physically the weaker fighter and now has a suspect jaw.

He doesn't defend nor take bodyshot well

And if he wrestles with Usman he probably losses quicker.

Usman Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I agree with everything you said, but the stoppage part lol
He was already fucked up past the point where the doctor himself should have stopped the fight

I'd be ok with a second fight (I would probably pay for it too) but I think it's Leon's time.
But if for some reason Leon can't fight, Colby should absolutly get the rematch.

It's a toss up. Could go either way. People saying Colby was destroyed/dominated are haters.

Wtf you talking about, he was up 3-1 in one of the judges scorecards, the other one had it 3-1 for Usman and the last one had it 2-2.
If the fight wasn't stopped and somehow Colby survived for the whole round every judge would have scored round 5 a 10-8 so Usman would have won a majority decision because one judge would have scored it a draw and the other 2 would have given it to Usman.
Brainless dumbass.
Beat me to it ....the mind sees what it wants to lol

Back