Where is Bobby Green?

Mixed feelings on him. Used to think he was #5-10 material until he was figured out. He will throw but he's more likely to shake his head no and try to shoulder roll to a decision.

Exactly! Had the physical tool to be a top talent, but was always a mental midget in there. And he stayed posturing and clowning even in fights he was clearly losing. Good riddance if you ask me.

Where is Claude Patrick? Grant?

They’re all surfing with Arona.

I don’t know but I trolled hard for my likes. Where are my likes man

Exactly! Had the physical tool to be a top talent, but was always a mental midget in there. And he stayed posturing and clowning even in fights he was clearly losing. Good riddance if you ask me.
Not really emotionally involved in fights. But I was cheering Poirier on when he was dropping Green while taunting. He obviously had the defense but wouldn't let his hands go in return.

Thought he retired unless he came back. I don't like him though. Hated watching his taunting when he got hit. It was cool watching Poirier put him out during his showboating. And watching him get dropped by Barboza as well.

You are going to have to time your posts better. The game has changed.

sall good. I was here before the likes, and I’m gonna be here when they’re gone. I’m here till the end.

Retired a while ago, decent fighter but not star material

I thought he had retired.
Where's John Hathaway?

I don’t know but I trolled hard for my likes. Where are my likes man

As a fellow Troller, the only "like" that I will give you,... is that I don't "Like" YOU!
Is that "like" enough for you?
;)

Reactions: Ube
They gone. Time to get back to hustling in the streets.
I mean, egos gotta eat, right?!

you right you right. But this ego thing is exhausting. Time to eat my ego broski.

Back