Who should Usman defend against

eddi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Should Usman fight colby in a rematch now that mcgregor is out for silva ?
The number 1 and 2 goats will fight at 176 lbs, if conor wins he'll set his sights to the BMF belt to become quadruple champ 145 155 176 BMF.

Now where does this leave Usman though ? Who will dare fight him colby ? Woodley ? Edwards? He already beat them.
Damn

Last edited:
The number 1 and 2 goats will fight at 176 lbs, if conor wins he'll set his his sights to the BMF belt to become quadruple champ145 155 176 BMF.

Now where does this leave Usman though ? Who will dare fight him colby ? Woodley ? Edwards? He already beat them.
Damn
Why would usman have fought conor to begin with?

Masvidal or Edwards I guess. He just finished Colby, so there is absolutely no basis for a rematch

Jorge Masvidal is the only guy sticking out.

WW is very weak right now. 5 years ago it was a shark tank but now it's full of ex-LW like RDA Conor Mas and nondescript WW fighters like Colby, Leon Edwards, and Kamaru Usman.

WW used to be the marquee division after HW.

What happened UFC. You used to be cool.

I agree, give Colby an easier matchup after that viscious TKO, btw I was there for that fight. Usman v Jorge is good :)

Conor won't take it.

Jorge is the obvious fight to make but the UFC is going to have to pay up for this fight.

I'm guessing Edwards could be next if the UFC doesn't wanna pay up but I'm not sure how happy the UFC would be with that.

Really just hope Usman vs. Jorge is next. Makes the most sense and at least the buildup will be fun.

By call I would go with Jorge or Edwards but for the sake of activity I'll take what fights I can get at the moment.

If you diva out the Division should move on...

Who should Usman defend against
giphy.gif

His sleep inducing style. In all honesty, the Colby fight was the most entertaining fight he's ever been in. First time I stayed awake for one of his fights. I say Colby.

Jorge Masvidal is the only guy sticking out.

WW is very weak right now. 5 years ago it was a shark tank but now it's full of ex-LW like RDA Conor Mas and nondescript WW fighters like Colby, Leon Edwards, and Kamaru Usman.

WW used to be the marquee division after HW.

What happened UFC. You used to be cool.
All those shark tank got beat up by Twood and Wonderboy basically lol
- robbie
- condit
- koscheck
- Hendriks
- rory
Etc

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

The number 1 and 2 goats will fight at 176 lbs, if conor wins he'll set his his sights to the BMF belt to become quadruple champ145 155 176 BMF.

Damn
Edwards 2.0 will fight and beat Usman

Conor won't take it.

Jorge is the obvious fight to make but the UFC is going to have to pay up for this fight.

I'm guessing Edwards could be next if the UFC doesn't wanna pay up but I'm not sure how happy the UFC would be with that.

Really just hope Usman vs. Jorge is next. Makes the most sense and at least the buildup will be fun.
Leon should be next for the TS if Jorge is fighting Nate again

Masvidal or Edwards I guess. He just finished Colby, so there is absolutely no basis for a rematch
What about Burns if he beat Woodley he may get the TS but it is not enough for him he should win at least another fight then he can fight for the title

Back