This Is How I Want Fight Island To Be Like

Do You Agree

• Total voters

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I had a dream, no I'm not talking about Luther King, I'm talking about my dream that I had. It was a dream about Fight Island and how I would like it to be.

It should be a prison on an Island. The only way to get out of there is to win fights, or you get killed afterward, but that won't happen tho, that's a bit extreme, but it should be a huge tournament and the winner gets a shitload of cash, we are talking about like a prize pool of $10.000.000, and the winner gets half of that, $5.000.000. There are no weight classes, it's about determining who is the baddest of them all in a tournament. All fights are 3 round fights, until the final which is a 5 round fight.

Of course, the divas of this sport won't accept this, they will beg for money but never ever accept to be an actual warrior and be worthy of millions of dollars and actually put in some fucking work. So for those fighters who really take this opportunity, no matter weight class or ranking will be in the tournament. There is no weight cutting involved either, just fight at whatever is your peak performance weight.

They live, eat, sleep, shit, and fight at Fight Island and I would like it to be something like this.

Now If Dana would actually come up with something like this, and they would make it a series which you could follow, I would be willing to pay for the PPV.

This is how the promo could look like.

Just imagine if I would be the president of the UFC and If I owned it all.
tenor.gif

Anyone who thinks Dana is great at what he does is overrating him because there is so many things he and the new/old and any other owner of any other combat sports organization is doing wrong. They don't understand what we actually want's to see.

Please come with improvements if there is any. What else should be added to make it worth that amount of money they want people to pay for a PPV.

Alcatraz would actually be a good place to host this tournament.
alcatraz-top.jpg

Last edited:
Who will star in this: 1980s Jean-Claude Van Damme, 1980s Sylvester Stallone, or 1990s Steven Seagal?

They should combine it with the resort island from Dating Naked with everyone naked 24/7 with HD cameras following them around.

Please come with improvements if there is any. What else should be added to make it worth that amount of money they want people to pay for a PPV.

They'll definitely have to buy the Mortal Kombat boat to transport people there...
fullsizerender-4.jpg

boat.jpg

... and would definitely need a "Never Surrender" theme where the winners get to sleep with their opponents wife.

<mma4>

Last edited:
They'll definitely have to buy the Mortal Kombat boat to transport people there...
fullsizerender-4.jpg

boat.jpg

... and would definitely need a "Never Surrender" theme where the winners get to sleep with their opponents wife.

<mma4>
As long as the wife isn’t Cyborg or Gabi Garcia.

If I was an elite heavyweight or light heavyweight I'd be up for it. Anybody else it's a long shot so not even worth risking your health

Back