Paulo Costa Youtube Channel

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

So Paulo just started his youtube channel and I personally see this as interesting content. Especially how he's going to cut to 185lbs. But also his workouts and diet.

There are subtitles for those who do not understand Portuguese.

New Video:

Last edited:
All fighters who refuse to learn english piss me off- its their choice, but it wont do any good for their brand

All fighters who refuse to learn english piss me off- its their choice, but it wont do any good for their brand
He speaks good English. He is just trying to appeal to his fans at home which is fair. They will actually support him and won’t turn their backs on him if he loses unlike western fans. So makes sense to me.

Spoiler:

He just eats a lot of Horsemeat.

Bless the Natty Goat!

People who only speak English are in same category

I don't agree with the previous poster, I don't care who speaks what ( provided i get captions) but English is the second most spoken in the world. ( after Chinese mandarin ) it's not really similar.

I can't be fucking arsed to learn another language.

If the fans spoke Spanish, I'd tell em to fuck off.

He speaks good English. He is just trying to appeal to his fans at home which is fair. They will actually support him and won’t turn their backs on him if he loses unlike western fans. So makes sense to me.

If he speaks good English, than I speak good French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
It's bad English!
Better than Romero's and Silva's, maybe, but still bad.
Khabib speaks decent English, by the way.

If he speaks good English, than I speak good French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
It's bad English!
It’s good enough for him to talk on the mic without a translator and you could have a conversation with him for sure. I think it’s good.

No? Because at the end of the day its a international language, whether you accept this fact or not. Life isn't fair, and it will never be.
So is french Spanish German and Chinese

deal with it monolingual mouth breather

It's bad English!
He speaks better english than mike perry

Back