Trevor Wittman smart but annoying af

WarFan90

I'm not a rat, I'm a turtle, a ninja turtle.
@purple
Reaction score
Is it me or are the trainers on jre mma usually overstepping their roles on the show. Dwayne pissed me off, firas even a little with his road rage I'm a badass bit. Whitman, who I like, and clearly has a great mind for mma, and fight gear in particular would not let jg or even rogan talk for long periods. I didn't watch to hear you so know your role. I would be ok with watching him alone as an mma guest, but certainly would rather hear jg stories.

I thought his impressions of Justin were funny and reinforced the idea of him being/sounding like Homer Simpson.

x2aeY2S.jpg

Is it me or are the trainers on jre mma usually overstepping their roles on the show. Dwayne pissed me off, firas even a little with his road rage I'm a badass bit. Whitman, who I like, and clearly has a great mind for mma, and fight gear in particular would not let jg or even rogan talk for long periods. I didn't watch to hear you so know your role. I would be ok with watching him alone as an mma guest, but certainly would rather hear jg stories.
Rogan should do a trainer series(which I would also watch) separate from their fighters. For some reason it really annoys me watch a trainer answer questions I'm looking forward to the fighters answers to

I had to turn it off when they started talking about “the problem with mma gloves” i mean how many fuckin times do I need to hear the same shit on joes podcast. I’m surprised he didn’t start talking about using saunas for recovery, carnivore diets and wrapping up the podcast with offering Trevor some fuckin elk meat to take home. Fuck it

I had to turn it off when they started talking about “the problem with mma gloves” i mean how many fuckin times do I need to hear the same shit on joes podcast.

haha. that's my biggest pet peeve as well too. he's talked about that no less than 50 times. I support those who like the weed, buuuuuuuuut...

Well they were both guests. The only jre ive watched the whole way through. Very interesting.

He went into a lot of detail on the problems with training for mma and the equipment. And his products do seem great.

Hes a bit goofy but seems pretty genuine. Justin is cool as fuck.

I had to turn it off when they started talking about “the problem with mma gloves” i mean how many fuckin times do I need to hear the same shit on joes podcast. I’m surprised he didn’t start talking about using saunas for recovery, carnivore diets and wrapping up the podcast with offering Trevor some fuckin elk meat to take home. Fuck it

And you savour that Like. But you put in the work.

Last edited:
He's very close with Justin and only provided good information. Cejudo's and Gaston's coaches were a bit much at times but Wittman was awesome. Not to mention he barely gets interviewed and is a top 5 coach ever.

The TRT thing was an amazing amout of bullshit as well.. We had no idea!

I feel like the trainers always come off as annoying when they interview with their fighters. Separate it's not as bad, although some trainers are just naturally obnoxious weirdos eg. Bang.
That's exactly what I was saying. Do the trainers separately, or even bring them in for the last hour or half hour or whatever. I did not tune in to listen to trevor Whitman explain justin gathjes mindset like wtf?

He's very close with Justin and only provided good information. Cejudo's and Gaston's coaches were a bit much at times but Wittman was awesome. Not to mention he barely gets interviewed and is a top 5 coach ever.
That's all great. I would watch a show with just him. But I tuned in to listen to gathje answer those questions

The JRE podcast episode with Trevor Wittman and Justin Gaethje was awesome.

And don't forget about his fighting on a football field idea...

Back