Khabib has 1 Title defence

Vendettax

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He won the belt vs Conor the lineal LW champ at the time then defended against an easy matchup in Dustin in not the most convincing fashion.

This all happened in a weight class he kills himself to get down to.

The fact people have them in their P4P list is hilarious to me.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

He won the belt vs Conor the lineal LW champ at the time then defended against an easy matchup in Dustin in not the most convincing fashion.

He finished both Dustin and Conor. What about it did you find unconvincing?

They are all like that except Jones and Silva.
Its all talk before they got the belt like blablabla I would defend, defend or vacate blablabla.
Then they are champ and turn diva that pick easy defenses.

That's infinitely more defenses than McNugget has in any promotion.

Wow great point. Only 1 title defense over Conor, and Conor finished Poirier in a matter of minutes mind you . Yet Conor being a GOaT is out of the question for sherdoggers. Khabib has also yet to move up and win a belt.

Khabib didn't win the belt from Conor. Conor was stripped for a very good reason. He would not man up and defend the belt. After watching Khabib son him I can kind of understand why.

giphy.gif

Wow great point. Only 1 title defense over Conor, and Conor finished Poirier in a matter of minutes mind you . Yet Conor being a GOaT is out of the question for sherdoggers. Khabib has also yet to move up and win a belt.

Conor is 1-1 in the division, mate. Also, Conor didn't move up. He just cut less.

Anything else we can clear up for you?

Dustin that 'easy matchup'.. literally finished the lad who whooped Tony..

InbornBoringFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Continually underrated as a fighter.
<LikeReally5>

And lol, at suggesting Khabib didn't beat him convincing fashion, steamrolled for 3 rounds and then subbed..

this is why people shit on conrat so much. His own fans bring it on it

Back