Is anyone interested in Masvidal vs WB 2?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
WB has been calling out Covington and if he won that fight would there be any buzz? WB beat Masvidal one sidedly and Masvidal took a hiatus for over a year.

It feels like a good vs evil fight

Mas won't take that fight. Wonderboy isn't relevant in terms of rankings any longer plus he'd probably beat Mas again.

Mas seems to be avoiding fighters that have a got shot against him.

Jorge would never take that fight. Otherwise he will end up being a gatekeeper again and continue fighting z level fighters.

Wonderboy embarrasses him again. He’s still the best pure striker in the UFC

No interest. WB is a bad matchup for Masvidal, and honestly that fight makes 0 sense for Jorge. That’s a good way for him to make negative career progress real quick. Masvidal should take the fight with Usman considering a title shot is basically being shoved in his face at this point. I would like to see Wonderboy vs Ponz or maybe Leon Edwards.

Masvidal values $$$ over his own pride, doubt he wants to avenge that loss

I'd watch it. Wonderboy does what masvidal does well at times better. His range management is top notch. Great head kicks, good jab, stamina good great.

I think if masvidal wants to take a slight risk, this would be a great fight. But idk if he wants it.

I'd watch it. Wonderboy does what masvidal does well at times better. His range management is top notch. Great head kicks, good jab, stamina good great.

I think if masvidal wants to take a slight risk, this would be a great fight. But idk if he wants it.
Nobody wants to fight WB , it’s not gonna make you any big money , no significant rise in the rankings , and it’s likely gonna be a boring conservative point striking fight where you will be the one getting edged on points. WB is a tough fight for anyone and is super talented

Nobody wants to fight WB , it’s not gonna make you any big money , no significant rise in the rankings , and it’s likely gonna be a boring conservative point striking fight where you will be the one getting edged on points. WB is a tough fight for anyone and is super talented
Assuming you saw thew first fight, do you think the second will be the same?

Rather see Colby vs. Wonderboy just for the shits and giggles of what Colby would say to him in the lead up

I bet Wonderboy is interested haha

Order of preference:

1- Conor
2- Nick
3- Kamaru
4- Nate
5- WB

I don't understand why people keep talking about Nick. When is the last time that guy had a good fight?

If nate is already busted,then I dunno what you ppl expect from a dude who ain't won a fight since 2011,and only fought 3 more times after that.

What should be next for Mas is Nick or Conor. Usman 3rd option. A tougher option, but he's champ. Goal should be to keep his momentum going. A loss to WB or another contender would put him back to where he was for most of his career. Exciting fringe contender.

Sure, why not? Either him or Leon. Wanna see jorge challenge himself. I like the jorge that came out to fight till more than the jorge we have now

Back