Why did Masvidal wear a robe to Conor vs Cowboy?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did he really think this stunt would be enough to entice Conor to fight him? Why else would he wear this?

I wanna see Jorge fight Usman or Colby. Not FWs and LWs.

E57BB26B-232D-42EC-9560-9325554E425A.jpeg B2C60EA5-F2EB-4920-8165-3DD5CE04A844.png

Because there’s nothing in life more comfortable than a Versace robe, trust.

If he had balls he would have worn something like this to resemble Usman

20200526_223903.jpg

He was trying to make Jessica Eye thirsty. (and he succeeded)

Jarl

Masvidal is one of my favorite fighters, he pretty much begged for Conor to call him out, but it came off cringy and desperate for attention in retrospect

Last edited:
images

images

getting Conor attention is easy,just bully your dwarf partner.

So he could tell all of the chicks he was about to get a red panty night.

Because he is like everybody else that tries to do what Conor does. Conor made fighters realize that you don't have to give yourself CTE for a 20k/20k contract. Everybody wants to be like him

He was showing Conor that he looked better in the same robe.

It was a diss.

Because he is like everybody else that tries to do what Conor does. Conor made fighters realize that you don't have to give yourself CTE for a 20k/20k contract. Everybody wants to be like him

Islam and Khabib are least likely to get CTE. Even if you add up their combined atrikes absorbed per minute it's still much less than Conor individually.

I'm not a hater or a fan of Masvidal, but that shit made him look so fucking pathetic, actually, it made him look starstruck, like "Conor, please notice me", I felt embarrassed for him.

Just another fanboy who's jealous of Conor's success. I can't wait for jorge "wonder bread" masvidal to lose his next fight and become an irrelevant gatekeeper once again.

That night was when he officially went from cool to cringe

He was starting to become cringey before that but this cemented it, and he has just become a meme of cringe

I can't stand people that try so hard but the best they end up managing is to be completely unoriginal. Its pathetic. Do whatever, but don't be unoriginal.

This is how Latinos peacock; Jorge was thirsty for Conor and wanted red panty night.

Street Jesus doesn't have to answer your questions.

Back