Serious question about JG

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching him put that beating on Tony made me feel uneasy. Tony is the man, don't get me wrong - had round 2 been 30 seconds longer, Gaethje would have been done for.

But examining Gaethje, I can't help but wonder. Is he hiding a genetic mutation which grants an unnatural level of strength?

I'm admittedly no expert on genetics, so I can't speak with a firm grasp on the issue, but from common knowledge and feature films (e.g. 'Of Mice and Men' starring Jon Malkovich' ) - it's well known that certain human beings possess superhuman strength, owing perhaps to a rearrangement of genetic alleles.

Such a genetic mutation would grant JG an advantage wholly greater than any substance known to man.

And such an advantage would wholly violate the concept of a 'level playing field', leading to fighters (like Tony) being put in severe danger. This is obviously very illegal if true.

What do you think? I believe we should all put our heads together and solve this conundrum before Khabib (and later Conor) risks life and limb against this savage. All respect to JG and what he's accomplished, I'm just scared for Khabib and god forbid Conor was put at risk.

I'm not sure where topics concerning 'theoretical genetics' goes, but nominally this is UFC related so I thought it might be best here - otherwise, the OT would be a natural second choice.

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is not a serious question

Are you suggesting the mythical “Retard Strength”?

Reported for fighter bashing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is not a serious question

Thanks for the quality post, looks like you're close to 150 - can't wait to read what threads you have in store for us.

He didn't ko Dustin.

He didn't ko Eddie

He didn't ko Tony.

Seems your question is stupid.

Are you suggesting the mythical “Retard Strength”?

Reported for fighter bashing.

No, not quite although I can see the thought process.

It just has to do with how the man moves.

I'm mostly just concerned for Conor. I really worry about him.

are you implying that justin gaethje has some kind of "retard" strength?

Edit: i got beat to it<Lmaoo>

doesnt matter much imo
a good question will be
is he a good scrambler ?

I'm going a different direction.

Had this fight been in Mexico City instead of at fooking reaching distance to sea level, teh cardio difference would've changed teh winner of this fight.

coal_miners_12.jpg

He has miner strength on both sides of his family-

The feature film 'Of Mice and Men' ? Read the book you damn uneducated clod - its a classic.

Back