UFC 250 vs Fight Night 176

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds this weekend's card more interesting than UFC 250?

If both were PPV of equal price, I'd rather pay to watch Fight Night 176.

I get that it's not easy to put on stacked cards during this pandemic but why not just have UFC 250 as a non-PPV event then?

UFC 249 was a great card and I paid the $65, but UFC 250 not so much.

The UFC'S contract with ESPN requires them to put on a certain number of PPVs

FN 176's main event is a lot better, but 250's main card and prelims more than make up for that.

Besides I have an odd feeling Nunes/Spencer will be a very competitive fight.

250’s Undercard is waaaaay better

O’Malley, Cody Garbrandt, Aljo, Sandhagen, Magny, Kelleher

FN 176's main event is a lot better, but 250's main card and prelims more than make up for that.

Besides I have an odd feeling Nunes/Spencer will be a very competitive fight.

I like this Saturday's co-main too.

Maybe I'll try to find a stream before the Nunes Spencer fight

Main event is the only thing the fight night card has over the ppv. Garbrandt/Assuncao, Sandhagen/Sterling, and O’Malley/Wineland are more interesting than any other fight on the Fight Night card and it’s not even close imo.

Main event is the only thing the fight night card has over the ppv. Garbrandt/Assuncao, Sandhagen/Sterling, and O’Malley/Wineland are more interesting than any other fight on the Fight Night card and it’s not even close imo.

Ok that helps, I was looking at an out-of-date fight listing for UFC 250.

250 is way better, and even headlined by the GOAT.

LOL at Spencer being the heaviest fighter on the main card.

Maybe people saying this is a bad card are just biased against the lighter weight classes? BW is a crowded division. With #2 Sterling fighting #4 Sandhagen, I assume the UFC will have #1 Moraes fight #3 Yan and match the winners in a title fight

Formiga and Perez are both top 10 guys at flyweight

Here is the updated card

View attachment 771908
Lol at Assuncao being one spot ahead of Sandhagen.

If UFC 250 were a FN I would be ecstatic for it. Putting it behind a ppv wall sucks but I'm going to alternatively stream it so I'm pretty into 250. Not a fight that doesnt interest me at least somewhat.

The Woodley/Burns card has a few stinkers I couldn't care less about. Main. Event is pretty sweet but tho.

Back