Media DC & Helwani talk about Jon Jones vs. Francis Ngannou fight negotiations

DC and Ngannou should fight, the winner gets the title fight against Stipe and the chance to avenge their loss.

Jones was drunk posting when he called out Francis. No way in his sober mind he would dare call Ngannou out.

DC and Ngannou should fight, the winner gets the title fight against Stipe and the chance to avenge their loss.
No chance in hell DC wants that fight
He is fighting Stipe or retiring at this point and it’s clear they’ll give him Stipe when he returns
That being said Jones has a billionth of a percent of the interest that DC does

Jones was drunk posting when he called out Francis. No way in his sober mind he would dare call Ngannou out.
Yeah I’m sure he is scared shitless. He’s accomplished so much in his life by being a pussy.

He’s accomplished so much in his life by being a pussy.

He probably thought he had--and he may have even been right--until the world learned he had been a pussy who was too afraid to take on his opponents on a level playing field.

He probably thought he had--and he may have even been right--until the world learned he had been a pussy who was too afraid to take on his opponents on a level playing field.
Do you mean in the same era where probably 90% of the opponents were taking steroids? Is that what you were talking about? Vitor the TRT king. Sonnen Openly brags about his steroid use.

No chance in hell DC wants that fight
He is fighting Stipe or retiring at this point and it’s clear they’ll give him Stipe when he returns
That being said Jones has a billionth of a percent of the interest that DC does

why dc wins it. it be the repeat of the rumble fight

Do you mean in the same era where probably 90% of the opponents were taking steroids? Is that what you were talking about? Vitor the TRT king. Sonnen Openly brags about his steroid use.

I mean in the era in which he popped and got stripped and suspended.

He'd call him out but I doubt he'd face him. Would love to watch it but don't think it will ever happen.

Back