Media Usman Takes His Shirt off in Interview With Brett Okomoto

That seems like a Luke Thomas/Ariel type move. Are all of these MMA reporters cucks?

Last edited:
Look at how excited and happy he got when he took it off

<{yahyou}>

He says don't take your shirt off...?

haha, that was fucking hilarious. okamoto was messing around, but usman wasn't lol. brett regrets asking that, or at least i think he does.

Misleading title.

Where did he tell Usman to take his shirt off?

haha, that was fucking hilarious. okamoto was messing around, but usman wasn't lol. brett regrets asking that, or at least i think he does.

I dunno bout that brah

Okamotos face was plastered to the screen after Usman went topless

It reminds me in high school when a girl tells you she got a piercing then tells you it's her nips and you insist you think she's full of shit so you see her tits.

How badly does Luke Thomas wish it was him doing this interview?

Lol. People saying Okamoto didn't tell him to take the shirt off.

He was like "I never said you didn't look great" "Oh, so you're saying I look great?" "You make the calls, if you wanna go shirtless, take it off.." "You're looking good, I'm sure underneath that shirt, pecs are looking big... Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get."

And then started fluttering and giggling like a teenage girl when Usman took his shirt off. I like Brett, but let's be objective here. This was gay.

Last edited:
It reminds me in high school when a girl tells you she got a piercing then tells you it's her nips and you insist you think she's full of shit so you see her tits.

haha, well i haven't seen the entire interview, just that part. but it's funny how its at the end, so things must have built up to that point lol. don't know how the interview went though, and now it's getting kinda creepy.

haha, well i haven't seen the entire interview, just that part. but it's funny how its at the end, so things must have built up to that point lol. don't know how the interview went though, and now it's getting kinda creepy.

Take a look at 0:50 - 1:15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back