Who is Your Favorite Champion In The UFC?

Who is Your Favorite Champion In The UFC?

• Stipe Miocic

• Jon Jones

• Israel Adesanya

• Kamaru Usman

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Alexander Volkanovski

• Amanda Nunes

• Valentina Shevchenko

• Weili Zhang

Results are only viewable after voting.

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
20150929010143_1MG_2010.JPG

20140714113923_1MG_7562.JPG

1462625060Thai-Boxer-Israel-Adesanya-1440px.jpg

1576434869Kamaru_Usman.JPG

20180508103439_khabib.JPG

1579310363Alexander_Volkanovski.JPG

20160929035240_nunes.JPG

1416342444valentina-shevchenko.jpg

15228061465054e609736035706f2352fd0a99a298a94f11af_xlarge.jpg

Stipe

- Fights in the weight class where anything can truly happen and 1 punch from an unranked fighter can KO anyone at anytime
- His roster of opponents has been insane. Werdum, Reem, JDS, Ngannou, DC, DC again, and now probably has to fight DC a third time and then Ngannou again

Israel for his fighting style, he's a weird mofo after the bell.

Other than that, it's a pretty bland set of champs. Bunch of grind style that take a bit to get damage going.

Israel Adesanya

-solved three of the greatest middleweights I've ever seen one after the other in under a year
-ridiculously active & progressive
-interesting individual
-stylistic expert with an eye for the combat
-real motherfucker scared of nobody

I'm cool with Stipe, Volk and Weili too; don't pay much attention for the others outside of competition.

The Lioness lives up to her nickname, she is my favourite champ and I've enjoyed watching her career in Strikeforce, and then her transition to the UFC, with losses but proved me wrong and kept getting stronger and improved everywhere.

It's crazy that Jones is the only one without any votes.

edit: He finally got one

@Y2Khaos

Stipe/Volkanovski for personality. Seem like a good, genuine dudes. Guys I could hang out with.

Khabib for skill. I enjoy watching him compete and his dominance. His grappling is just so high level, it’s very fun to watch.

Israel for his fighting style, he's a weird mofo after the bell.

Other than that, it's a pretty bland set of champs. Bunch of grind style that take a bit to get damage going.
Bland? Stipe has a 79% (t)KO win rate.

Stipe then Khabib

Stand up guys and good role models

I like how they fight as well

Stipe Miocic, without a shadow of doubt.

People bash Ferguson for being weird, but Adesanya is ten times the weirdo Ferguson is; however, since people are sheep and listen what the crowd says (in this case, Dana calling Ferguson weird), everyone hopped on to the bandwagon. It's that PR machine: Adesanya became famous because the UFC said he is famous, when it should be the other way around; the UFC should say he is famous because he actually became famous. Because of this, Adesanya will never be a big PPV seller.

Stipe Miocic is just like the Rocky from the movie. His fights are legendary. Him beating Ngannou when everyone thought he was gonna get knocked out in seconds? The way he made a comeback against DC like Rocky in his second fight?

Yeah, he is a legend. No drama either, which is nice, though not necessarily popular with an audience that consists of snowflakes that act like teenagers and never matured. He is basically an old-school man; the epitome of what masculinity has always been portrayed as. Family-driven, hard worker, non-gossiper, provider, etc. If you ever asked about the "American Dream," regardless of whether you consider it real or not, he is the manifestation of such aspiration.

Stipe or Nunes.

Back