Sila

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs:
- Hypes Conor following performance against Cowboy
- Dismisses those questioning whether Conor is deserving
- Conor is quiet after big talk
- The only reason to turn down a title shot is if you know you have zero chance of winning

Usman knows this is the easiest money he will ever make.

Last edited:
Usman and Ali are desperate for the red panty life.

Ali: Conor needs to win 10 more times to get a rematch with khabib at lightweight.

few moment later;

Ali: Conor should fight Kamaru for the welterweight title.

Fight would be very interesting to see but would hurt UFC long-term.

Everyone knows Conor hates to defend his belt.

With that said, him KO'ing Usman would be nice to see.

who calls out a journeyman from a lower weight class?

Interesting, really no reason for him to say no since he will fight anyone, anytime
And he’s used to fighting giants like Nate

Usman begging for that Red Panty Night.

I can’t blame Usman, Ali probably gassed his head up talking about the easy payday.

I doubt Conor will accept this fight.

He can’t have Cowboy listed as his only win in 5 years. It would be career suicide for him.

Conor really belongs at LW though. His fights against Cowboy and Nate at 170 was just both fighters agreeing not to cut the extra unecessary weight.

If Conor steps up though, bold move.

Masvidal doesn’t seem to want any either. I never thought I’d see the day fighters would turn down a TS.

Legit begging for Conor to spread his wealth. Beating Cowboy in 2020 at 170 shouldn't give you a title shot.

Conor does not deserve one at 155 right now and he sure as hell doesn't need one at 170.

Like 5-6 months ago Usman pretended like he didn't need or care for Conor lol. Now he's begging on his knees.

Conor likes to fight blown up LW old guys at WW but not legit WWs. Sorry USman... no red panties

Back