News Wandi Accepts invitation to fight Mike Tyson on a Bare Knuckle fight

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
just saw this on a Brazilian news portal
link: https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...ncarar-mike-tyson-entraria-para-nocautear.htm

Seems they offered him 20 million dollars to fight Tyson. He agreed on the spot.

Now it's pending Tyson signing the agreement...

wanderlei-silva-1493986077137_v2_900x506.jpg

Silva noted he would do normal boxing if Tyson prefers... said it would be an honor, but that he would go in to knock him out (what better way to show respect than to knock your idol?)

What say you??

edit: Just saw that on Bleacher report confirming:

Last edited:
Lol they couldn’t afford 10% of that
Tyson could get that much money for a boxing comeback, he would get a tune up and a shot at Fury for 20M plus PPV
He is not interested in participating in BKB

Ya, that’s a garbage story.

At this point in his career they could have wand for what, 200k? Why would they ever offer him $10mil.

If it doesn’t make sense it’s probably not true.

I've heard Shannon the Cannon, Tito Ortiz, and now Wanderlei say they have been offered a bunch of money to fight Tyson in Bareknuckle

Why tf would you pay Wanderlei 10 million when you could get him for 5% of that

Really dont care about him anymore , he's 120 years old. I'd rather see mike box artem lobov.

Tyson coming back for a fight would draw huge in my opinion. It’s all a matter of what promoter, what org, what opponent. But in terms of actual interest, I think it would be huge.

i like bkfc way more than boxing (boxing almost never watched)
there is a feeling that mistakes can cost much more and hence more adrenaline rush

Why would Tyson come back to fight Wand? Theres no story at all there.

Silva has a chance in BKFC. We saw what Artem did to a boxing champ, but I'd still favor Tyson, even at his age

Silva has no chance at all in a boxing match

God damn this has been a crazy year and we aint even halfway through yet, guarantee we see some absolutely mind shattering shit before we out of 2020. Who would have ever believed The Rusted Axe Murderer would be fighting Grand(dad) Dynamite lol

Lol at wand and 20 million. Keep dreaming

Tyson Really should fight under the Zuffa Boxing banner. Against a current UFC star, like Adesanya. Yes cash grab but would do huge $$$.

They don't actually want to sign Tyson or rather they can't actually afford to and they know he isn't trying to fight.
What they do know is everyone is going to click on every story featuring Mike Tyson's name and draw a little more attention to their glorified bum fights org before they fold.

Tyson has stated he's doing charity exhibition matches and everyone is trying to get in on the attention he's bringing

Bareknuckle is too ugly to do the kind of numbers it would need to pay for Tyson

If Tyson comes back, there's no way he does it in BKFC

Ya, that’s a garbage story.

At this point in his career they could have wand for what, 200k? Why would they ever offer him $10mil.

If it doesn’t make sense it’s probably not true.

wandmayhem.gif

Tyson shouldn't fight bare knuckle. Whatever he makes there, he can make outside of it and then make it again. IMO It would just cheapen his brand and it could only ever be a one-time thing for the shock value.

Also Wand is leaving that fight anywhere but in a body bag. Holy shit lol.

Back