Should USMAN VS MASVIDAL happen during quarantine?

Karuzo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I think its too big of a fight to happen now.

Conor vs Usman will never happen, I think this is the most likely fight to happen next.

It should happen. Don’t really care where or when.

I’ll be the first to give him shit if he comes back after Usman, Colby, and Leon are all booked. But I don’t see why he should be rushing right now. Let the man enjoy the most success he’s ever had.

It should happen. Don’t really care where or when.

I’ll be the first to give him shit if he comes back after Usman, Colby, and Leon are all booked. But I don’t see why he should be rushing right now. Let the man enjoy the most success he’s ever had.

He would be stupid to pass up a title shot at this point.

Fights like this are just too big to happen with no fans IMO.

It should but Mas doesn't want to lose his status as meme man. He seems to know he can't beat Usman or Edwards and he just wants money fights against lesser opponents.

Conor probably gonna sit out to see if the can jump into the LW title picture, Mas doesn't want to get wrecked by the 3 dudes he has beef with but maybe if The Rock makes another MMA movie he can promote it by giving Mas another trash belt to fight Diaz over cause that bloody mess of a Daiz was just about to make a comeback in the 4th and lose a horribly lopsided decision

NO!

Optimum pandemic conditions should be present for this historic fight to take place. We should wait until the virus has disappeared from Earth and only the finest surgeons from the world's most prestigious medical facilities can be present as cut men. To minimize pandemic spread, Al Gore should be the ring announcer, given his prolific track record in forecasting global catastrophe, and Anthony Fauci should referee this fight for the ages because he's the Henry Cejudo of pandemic doctors.

McGregor vs Masvidal is a great matchup & if it meant waiting a few months to have a crowd they should wait but if it’s more than that then fight island

Last edited:
It should but Mas doesn't want to lose his status as meme man. He seems to know he can't beat Usman or Edwards and he just wants money fights against lesser opponents.

Conor probably gonna sit out to see if the can jump into the LW title picture, Mas doesn't want to get wrecked by the 3 dudes he has beef with but maybe if The Rock makes another MMA movie he can promote it by giving Mas another trash belt to fight Diaz over cause that bloody mess of a Daiz was just about to make a comeback in the 4th and lose a horribly lopsided decision

If Masvidal can make more money fighting Diaz than Usman, he would be an idiot not to do that.

He fights for money at the end of the day. Whoever makes the most money is who he should take.

Yes but Mas is ducking a title shot soooo....

If he can make more money fighting Diaz that’s exactly what he should do.

This is what fighting is about, making money. If Dana White wants him to fight for the belt, just give him more money than he would for Nate Diaz.

Its up to Dana to keep the integrity of the sport, not the fighters.

If Masvidal can make more money fighting Diaz than Usman, he would be an idiot not to do that.

He fights for money at the end of the day. Whoever makes the most money is who he should take.
Which is fine but he keeps starting beef with people he knows he won't fight.

Dude just backed out of a July fight with Usman. Don't start beef you don't intend on finishing.

Which is fine but he keeps starting beef with people he knows he won't fight.

Dude just backed out of a July fight with Usman. Don't start beef you don't intend on finishing.

How do you know he won’t fight him?

And did he back out, or did Dana back out of cutting him the paycheck he asked for?

How is it too big a fight? Usman UD is foreseen by most

How is it too big a fight? Usman UD is foreseen by most

I guarantee you the betting odds won’t have Usman as some major favorite.

He will be the favorite but not by much.

It would be the biggest fight we have had in quarantine yet by far.

I guarantee you the betting odds won’t have Usman as some major favorite.

He will be the favorite but not by much.

It would be the biggest fight we have had in quarantine yet by far.
Did you forget Gaethje Tony? You’re spouting tripe.

Did you forget Gaethje Tony? You’re spouting tripe.

Gaethje vs Tony is not as big as Usman vs Masvidal.

That was for an interim belt first of all...

You could even say this is the biggest fight the UFC could make right now other than some freak show fights like Jones vs Francis or Diaz vs McGregor 3.

How do you know he won’t fight him?

And did he back out, or did Dana back out of cutting him the paycheck he asked for?

He's earned the title fight. He is the only fighter I can remember working this hard to not fight a champion.

The fight was signed for international fight week and Mas was like naah get me that rematch with Diaz.

He's earned the title fight. He is the only fighter I can remember working this hard to not fight a champion.

The fight was signed for international fight week and Mas was like naah get me that rematch with Diaz.

Lol Masvidal signed a contract? Do you have proof of this?

Why should he fight the champion if he can make more money fighting someone else right now? You want him to take a paycut to keep the integrity of the sport?

Anyone that would choose to fight for the belt over fight for bigger bucks is an idiot, IMO.

Why do everybody believe that Masvidal would make a whole lot more money fighting Nate? Not a champ (face it), no PPV points.

Lol Masvidal signed a contract? Do you have proof of this?

Why should he fight the champion if he can make more money fighting someone else right now? You want him to take a paycut to keep the integrity of the sport?

Anyone that would choose to fight for the belt over fight for bigger bucks is an idiot, IMO.
It's like you've openly decided to ignore what I said earlier.

If he can get more money, great but don't start shit with people he won't fight.
Edwards, Usman, Colby would all beat him and he's very aware of it.

Why do everybody believe that Masvidal would make a whole lot more money fighting Nate? Not a champ (face it), no PPV points.

You think he didn’t get PPV points last time he fought Nate?

He mainevented the biggest event of the year. 950k PPV buys.

Of course he got PPV points, don’t be silly.

Last edited:
Back