Mike perry skills

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Vs a bellatore elite like MVP or
someone else ???

Can MVP and his Spider-Man style beat a bulldozer like PMP?? I think that perry would catch MVP, and Lima already cracked that chin so beating him again wouldn’t be as hard.

someone else ???

Can MVP and his Spider-Man style beat a bulldozer like PMP?? I think that perry would catch MVP, and Lima already cracked that chin so beating him again wouldn’t be as hard.

In Bellator or UFC?

He would probably get ktfo by Page. Perry has regressed. Compare his fight with ponz against any of his recent bouts

Mike Perry is already banned from Bellatory for being too God damned violent. It's preemptive measures

He has to get to bellator. Perry needs to face Erick Silva in the battle of exciting young prospects.

someone else ???

I don't think MVP is elite. His best win was against Paul Daley and that was pretty much a chess match in my humble opinion. Lima smoked him.

That said...if Page/Perry ever did happen, I think Perry works his way in (after absorbing a lot of shots) and sleeps Page.

Perry loses to Daley, MVP, Larkin or Lima I can easily name a few others that would starch him.

The best guys that Perry could beat in Bellator are Sabah Homasi, Ion Pascu, David Rickels, Erick Silva and Jim Wallhead. I even think guys like Jordan Mein, Oliver Enkamp, Walter Gahadza, Jason Jackson, Joey Davis and Kyle Crutchmer beat him.

Perry tries his best .. I just think he is too slow

Maybe gaming fps and that touch butt pony tail guy Conor had would help

The whole title just made me laugh. You’re kidding right?

Mvp would Murk him.
Mvp was having success with Lima on the feet and made Daley a panic wrestler. MVP is a legit fighter.

Perry is strong but not much of a tactical guy

Put some respek on Platinum. New bitch, new corner.. he is getting that ww strap!

Perry isnt even top 50 in the world.

i dont get whats so appealing about him.

He brings it...exactly what does he bring cause its not skill or smarts.

oh a willingness to get beat up for your enjoyment and to act like a fool on social media....ok got it.

Perry isnt even top 50 in the world.

i dont get whats so appealing about him.

He brings it...exactly what does he bring cause its not skill or smarts.

oh a willingness to get beat up for your enjoyment and to act like a fool on social media....ok got it.
you must be a fan of boring point fighting

Perry tries his best .. I just think he is too slow

Maybe gaming fps and that touch butt pony tail guy Conor had would help

Are we talking mentally or fight wise?

Back