MASVIDAL EXPOSING HIMESELF

PitDoggMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
His win over Askren was a tremendous strategy and game plan, rightfully earning him a place in history.

His win over Diaz was a boring snore-fest, and an embarrassment to both.

Since that time, Masvidal has himmed-and-hawwed over every other potential matchup.

He knows his days (minutes?, seconds?) are numbered, and all he wants to do is "cash-in" for one last "hoorah" ... before being utterly forgotten, this time for good.

Colby will kill him.
Usman will kill him.

And Masvidal knows this ...

Huge Gamebred fan but he's holding his cards for too long. That notoriety fades fast in this game now.

Should have lept at the Usman opportunity, won't see a title shot ever again.

Also, the UFC should have done everything in their power to make Conor/Masvidal for Conrad's return. Would have shattered records.

What makes you think Masvidal vs Nate was a snoozefest?
Embarrassing for Diaz, but Masvidal pieced him up.

I agree he's taking too long and the hype is falling away.

Masvidal deserves to get paid.

He manhandled Diaz with violence.

I don't know if Colby would kill him. Usman is a different story..

Masvidal starting to act like Conor and it's annoying. I really hope that this doesn't become a trend with fighters. I would hate for MMA to become like boxing.

I think he's full of cringe and got a bit lucky he became famous after all those years, but his win against Diaz wasn't a boring snorefest. It was a great fight, it just had a shitty ending

Covington and Usman would be snoozers. Both are gonna wrestlefuck him. No wonder he's not pushing to "fight" them. Mas Diaz 2 would be more entertaining.

Masvidal starting to act like Conor and it's annoying. I really hope that this doesn't become a trend with fighters. I would hate for MMA to become like boxing.

Its inevitable...boxers did that stuff to pump up numbers. No difference here

I imagine it's easy, especially when wearing that bath robe of his.

What makes you think Masvidal vs Nate was a snoozefest?
Embarrassing for Diaz, but Masvidal pieced him up.

When Masvidal got Nate down, his punches/elbows were effeminate and lame.

When Jon Jones punches/elbows a downed fighter, it's devastating.
When Khabib punches/elbows a downed fighter, it's with authority.

When Masvidal punched/elbowed a downed Diaz ... it was lame, effeminate, unconvincing, and he looked like he was more scared of "getting caught" than he was actually intent on finishing the fight.

I agree he's taking too long and the hype is falling away.

Okay, we agree on this then.

Masvidal won the lotto beating Askren in the fashion he did.

I agree he is scared of losing his hype with another matchup. I don't think he is scared of any fighter but he is scared of being beat back down into a journeyman with a small but strong online fanbase.

McGregor is about the only fight out there that he can win. Usman and Colby will both kill him. I guess he could fight Woodley if Woodley wins, because no way will anyone pay to see Usman bs Woodley rerun. So let Woodley avenge his friend Ben instead.

Lost me at the Nate fight being boring. That was a very enjoyable mauling.

Joined this thread expecting far different content given the title

Should have added "BREAKING" in the title

Masvidal must have forgotten that one is supposed to strike when the iron is hot.

Put some Respek on the BMF’s name bruh .. I ain’t gonna say it no mo

Back